Problem with volume control NAD C325BEE

Username: Waldy13

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I have a new NAD C325 BEE. I have the follow effect with him: If I switch the amplifier with the rear switch, the C 325BEE goes in the Standby modus. Here the volume control goes automaticly in the minimal position. Is this normal?

Thank you

Andreas

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13079

Have you read your owner's manual? Have you called your dealer? NAD picks dealers who should be capable of answering these questions. That's why you gave NAD and a dealer money, to provide assistance when it's required for the product they made profit selling. Have you called NAD with this question? Those should always be your first lines for assistance.

Username: Waldy13

Post Number: 2
Sorry that I used this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 406
Another satisfied customer! You have to have thick skin to hang on this forum. The advice wasn't so bad though, was it? Why not just leave the unit in standby all the time, then you don't have to watch the volume knob move to the minimal position.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11058
Yes, it is a normal and automatic function.
The unit is turning the volume to min for you, but you really should reduce all to zero before powering off anyhow, right?

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13081

I don't feel the answer I provided would take thick skin to absorb. The answer was good, as you point out. Few here are likely to have experience with a particular problem in a specific unit. This makes the chances of getting a good answer to the specific issue rather minimal.

The answer I gave has been my answer to such questions since the day joined the forum. Did you read your manual? Most people don't and simply don't want to take the time to do so. Manuals are complex verse now days - always have been for that matter - but they are still provided for a reason. The dealer is your next alternative. They should know their product and provide service. If you bought a product from someone operating out of their garage who doesn't know the product, I don't have much sympathy for you. In most cases it's obvious why you chose such a dealer. A dealer who cannot provide service is worthless IMO and this should serve as a lesson in avoiding such dealers. That might seem harsh but that is my opinion. Good dealers exist and charge what they charge for a reason in almost all cases.

If the op bought from a decent dealer, then they are very likely to get better advice from the dealer than from a forum such as this.

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 2073
Nuck is correct. That is normal functionality of the 325bee. I would leave it in Standby mode at all times IMO. Cheers.

Gold Member
Username: Gavdawg

Albany, New York

Post Number: 1243
I agree with Jan totally as he hit the nail right on the head with the last post. It is why I have gone to a dealer near me to purchase all of my new gear. They always provide fantastic service and answer all of my questions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us