Excellent Arcam Customer Service

MarcUR
Unregistered guest
As I mentioned in a thread before, I recently got the Arcam AVR200 to replace my faulty NAD receiver. The receiver has worked flawlessly, but I had some questions about the new universal remote that comes with it. After going through the instruction manual I began programing some codes so I could use it for my Tivo, DVD player, etc. After setting it up, i realized I wanted to assign my TV remote to the place where i stored my Tivo commands. About half way through reprogramming, it stopped learning commands. I then tried to program my Tivo codes to another key, but for some reason it couldn't learn codes it had just learned a few hours before. Once i couldn't figure out how to fix this, I sent a couple of e-mails to arcam asking questions. They got back to me immediately (not 4-5 days like NAD) and decided to send me a new remote on them. Now thats customer service. Much better than the 6 months my dealer dragged his legs trying to get me to keep a NAD that has issues (ones the dealer experienced at my house, but tried to downplay). Its also nice that arcam was nice enough to admit that the remote might have a problem, unlike the NAD technicians who told me continuously that the NAD had no issues, and that something wrong must be on my end.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us