Any Hafler Fans?

Username: Mark_of_cenla

Plaucheville, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 8
I have a Hafler DH100 preamp and a DH220 power amp that I built from kits back in the mid-80s. They still sound great. Any other Hafler fans?

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 634
Hafler, SAE, Soundcraftsmen. Oh yeah!

Unregistered guest
Hi Mark, I think I might have had that same pre-amp,its kinda on the small side 4 or 5 large knobs on the face, If thats the one it sure was a little gem, I also had the matching power amp, but like a fool I sold them both, right now im looking to buy a new old stock Soundcraftsmen pre-amp, I had that piece years ago also and remember it being a very good unit.

Silver Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 112
I have a Hafler 500 that still sounds great!. RIP David Hafler.

Bronze Member
Username: Mark_of_cenla

Plaucheville, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 16
Mark Audio4kicks, yes, that is the same preamp.

Unregistered guest
Hi
i have a dh-100 and dh-200 working. Now i sell, PAS-3 & ST-400 are kicking BETTER! Sorry for the DH-200, but ST-400 is the better.
I sell at time http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3830888479&ssPageName=STRK:MES E:IT

and it seems there is interest. i will also sell the dh-100 i guess. i keep it a while cause i am waiting for a PAS-4 from France.

Helge (Dynafreak from Berlin/Germany)
Primary:
PAS-3x
FM-3
ST-35
ST-400
CDV-1
Rega Planar 2
SEAS A25x

Secondary (PC)
Aiwa
L22
R22
C22
P22
CEC BD 5200

Username: Digitalmover

Post Number: 1
I own a DH-100 pre-amp and a DH-120 poweramp for almost 20 years now. They're still working great. Recently I bought a new set of loudspeakers called The Pied Piper (www.piedpiper.nl). It's the perfect combination with the Haflers.
Best regards, digitalmover from The Netherlands.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us