I need help

Username: Kauliki7

Post Number: 1
my amplifier does not turn on it is an audiobahn 3201t i paid $500 and i need to get it to work. thank you for any advise.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 607
check the car audio section. plenty of knowledge in there:-)
but for starters, have you checked the fuses?

Username: Bigrich0086

Post Number: 2
i have a sonyxplode amp 4 ch. i turn on the ignition on and my ground wire is connected and the power wire is connected my 3 green lights com on. but the equalizer on the amp that moves with the music wont work neither will my subs. will that be caused by a bad remote wire not sending the signal form the radio to the amp then to speakers. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.

Post Number: 5
i was wondering if my remote wire is bad and not allowing the radio to feed the amp with the bass from the songs to the speakers im not sure. let me kno

Post Number: 6
my amp has 3 lights that light up when the radio turns on. they are thermal over rrent and offset all three of them light up . but my equalizer lights that move with the music wont turn on and the subs dont work excpt for the backfeed that si a faint bump how do i fix this problem.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1464
Car Audio forum, this is Home audio forum. READ!

nout
Unregistered guest
Is this the car audio forum?
Or am I at the wrong place?

I have this problem: I want to hook up my Kenwood car amp, but I don't have a car. What should I do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us