Best sub for under $700

Denonerd
Unregistered guest
Need some advice as to what people think is the best sub under 700. Or if you have a very good sub and would like to tell me about it. I am running a Denon AVR-3803 with a Paradigm CC-470, I am in the process of updating my HT one piece at a time. I have older model fronts and book shelf AR's that I still Love to death. I am looking for this sub to run probably 80 HT 20 Audio. Any and all help/advice/opinions are welcomed, just want to do a lot of research before I drop the cash on it. Thanks for reading
~Denonerd

Jackson5
Unregistered guest
I'm also looking for a sub in this price range or up to $1200, but it needs to be one of the high wattage itty bitty cube subs. Most seem to be in the $1200-2000 range. Does anyone know any good websites where they sell these types of subs at good discount rates? Other A/V stuff seems easier to find on the net than subwoofers. Any info?

Bronze Member
Username: Divinesin

Post Number: 14
If you have the 1200 i'de go with the http://www.svsubwoofers.com/subs_pb2_plus.htm . It does have a 99 dollar shipping charge (only because it weighs damn near 150 pounds with all the packageing). I'de say its the best sub for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Divinesin

Post Number: 15
And for under 700 i'de try checking out the Adire Dharman.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us