Which speakers match for the ONKYO TX-SR600 MODEL

Anonymous
hi...im recently bought a ONKYO amp TX-SR600,so i need some information.Which speakers match for this model.Right now im using JBL Heritage speakers,seem the speakers not match for it.I like to listen to soft,melodies and sometimes rap and hard music to.What is the speakers should match for this model of amp ONKYO TX-SR600.

Anonymous
I have a Onkyo TX-600 and have been very happy with my monitor audio bronze B2 (4 of them) and the center speakers...and a Velodyne sub.

Anonymous
Is the Onkyo 600 laid back sounding enough to offset the bright MA's? Just wondering:) Do you listen to alot of music vs. movies?

Anonymous
I think that they match well...the highs don't sound grating.

I listen to a split of movies and music...When I looked for speakers, I tested with lots of different music. I think good music reproduction is more difficult than movie special effects. I listen to most all types of music--classical (Beethovan, etc), jazz (Connick Jr, etc), rap (80s rap not the gangster rap), rock (Styx, Nirvana, etc), hard rock (Tool, etc), soloists like Sarah Brightman...just no country.

just my opinion...

Hawk
How big is your room and what is your budget?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us