Sonus Faber Concerto versus Totem Arro

Username: Parkkyong

Post Number: 1
I've listened to and love the Sonus Faber Concertos. However, I've also read an overwhelming number of reviews of the Totem Arros, not to mention they're much less on the used market leaving more $$$ for an amplifier, and am absolutely torn between the two. So, I'm in the position now to purchase either but am unable to decide--anyone have any comparative opinions over these two fantastic speakers?

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5834
Kyong if we give our opinions it will be based on what we hear and our preferences, not to mention a myriad of other variables...what associated equipment did we listen with, what are you mating yours with, what do you listen to and on and on. Buy the one that sounds the best to you with a majority of the music you love.

Post Number: 2
I'm on the way to a totem dealer to take a listen but thought I would post in order to gain technical insight balancing the two products. Although you were likely being rhetorical, I mainly listen to classical these days although I switch to classic rock every now and then. Also, I'm wiring these up to rotel separates.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 5836
Take some of your favorite and most familiar music with you and let us know what you hear.

Silver Member
Username: Uback007

Columbus , Ohio USA

Post Number: 297
I'll sell you my Arro's in mahogany. They are in mint condition and I'm even throwing a set of Totem Beaks in for free(a $100 value) I bought them about 6 months ago and have the original boxes and packing materials. $775 plus shipping-
These speakers are amazing and the only reason I'm selling is that I am moving to a larger house with a media room that will need a larger speaker. Let me know if you're interested. cobyutterback@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
Thanks for both of the responses. Art, on the road to virginia, totem dealers are few and far between--I'll let you know how they sound. Uback007, please see email response.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us