Any information about Mission M74i series.

babak
any information or help about the quality of Mission M74i speakers. is it good for litening to classical musics and also Movies? what brand and model of AV recievers has best matching with Mission's? thanks a lot for your help.

NOTICE: I am an authorized sales reprentitive of a dealer for Denon/Mission Canada. Please note that although I intend to be impartial, my opinion may be biased.

In my experiance with the m74i speakers from Mission, they have faithfully reproduced music of many genres, include classical, rock, hip-hop, and movie soundtracks. The high power handling and efficient bass drivers mean in smaller rooms a subwoofer is strictly optional. The dome tweeter is sweet, without being harsh, and is very good with vocals. My only complaint with the m74i is their overall lack of "presence". They somewhat lack the "being there" effect of more expensive and elaborate speakers. However, considering the excellent pricing of the entire m70 line, I don't hesitate to recommend them to someone on smaller budget.

Anonymous
babak:

The Mission M70 range of speakers are forward and exciting therefore a receiver that is laid back and warm would suit in order to give an agreeable balanced sound. Two receiver brands I know that have these qualities are Pioneer and Marantz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us