Which model of Dali's for NAD C372?

Username: Navidg

TehranIran

Post Number: 10
Hi everyone!
I finally bought NAD C372 and still searching for speakers.AAD 660 and Cerwin vega VE-12F were my first choices but about CV's, most of friends blocked me, and AAD I think some lacks on bass.
Recently found a dealer that has these speaker's:
Dali Concept 8
KEF(don't know the model cause it was an old series as dealer said)
Magnat Altea 7
I only listened to magnat which was driven by Marantz and clarity was so good,good sound quality and also had good bass response( I love house and trance music but usually listen to all kinds of music).Dali's I haven't heard but read so many good reviews about.
Any suggestion about these 5 (specially Dali) or other brands around 1000$ will be appreciated.(with models Plz)

Bronze Member
Username: Hoanghai2k

Melbourne, VIC Australia

Post Number: 32
give monitor rs6 a try if u have a change...

Bronze Member

TehranIran

Post Number: 11
Thanks Hoanghai.
Brands that can be found here(except those I've mentioned) are:
B&W(Expensive here!)
Bose
JBL
Infinity
Hymer
and unfortunately few models of all these brands are available here.

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 855
The Monitor Audio RS6's are a very good NAD match. BUT, if those are the brands you have to choose from, then im not sure. Scratch bose and JBL right away. The B&W would be my first choice, maybe something cheaper by them. My second choice would be the Infinity's based on the fact that they are a nice speaker for the price and that I have not heard Hymer.

Bronze Member

TehranIran

Post Number: 12
Thanks Nick.
And what about the place of Dali,Magnat,KEF,CV and AAD(I've mentioned before)in your ranking?
I mostly thinking about Magnat cause I heard the sound and the dealer said it rivals to Dali Concept8!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 856
I have not heard the Magnat or Dali's. So I am not sure. I have however heard KEF speakers, and they are a very nice speaker. IMO I would rank them up near B&W.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us