KLIPSCH, M&K or others? Have $4000 to spend on speakers

I going to buy a DENON AVR-4802 or is the 3802 more bang for the buck or maybe another A/V Receiver? Well back to the speakers I have not a clue on what to get. I listen to 50/50 Movies/Music. I really don't feel like doing this again for awhile so I would like to get a nice set of theater speakers which is good for both or it that possible? Thanks for any replies and help.

I was thinking of this

DENON AVR-4802
Klipsch Rc7 (Center)
Klipsch RF-7 (Loud floor standing speakers)
Klipsc RS-7 (Surround Loudspeaker)
Klipsch RSW-15 (Sub)

Anonymous
Has anyone heard of Skyline floor speakers, i am interested in purchasing and might also known as apex? contact me madblackfly@yahoo.com if you know anything,...thanks

With your price range you should really look at Paradigm Reference Series i.e. 60/80/100. Infact the Paradigm 100 were selected as a runner ups in the pretigious competition with the #1 priced set being just hair above in price ($ 64,000 USD)!!!

Another good one is B&W's 600 S3 series. Around $ 2500 USD plus tax and really good for the value. You can buy a good wood finish @ $400 more.

ashori25
Oh...about the recievers. Look at B&K's 307. You can purchase it for about $ 2600-2900. Really good built and simple + raw power :) You should also go on to HiFi.com. They have Marantz's 14EX for just $2500!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us