Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 373
Very nice stuff. Canadian too :-)

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2222
Simaudio makes some very good stuff. Its similar to Bryston in build and sound quality.

Bryston purists may hate it, and vice versa, but they're not that far apart from each other. They're expensive, but you get what you pay for. They have a 10 year warantee as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawkbilly

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 75
Very highly thought of, for sure. And from what I hear really look after both thier dealers and customers. Much of it is out of my price range unfortunately, at least new. And their resale value seems very good as well, if you ever decided to part with it later.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2225
Simaudio is releasing a new integrated and CD player for $1500, called the i1 and CD-1. Should be interesting.

Also, Simaudio pairs up very well with Totem.

http://www.simaudio.com/newproducts.htm

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 540
Bryston's build quality is killer!, too bad there WAY out of my price range for now lol

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 9073
A dandy post, Stu.
THAT should garner a whole lot of attention, folks!
Simaudio's rep goes back far enough to warrant a good look at these entry level offerings, while Moon products are the stuff od Saturday afternoon droolings at the dealer.
In fact, at a dealer last year, a tailored dude was demoing some Moon gear in Dundas. I talked to a RG(regular guy) who was hanging around.
Seems he was waiting to see what the rich guy was trading in, and what trade prices might be like. Smart.
The regular guy could have looked at new Sim with that player IA combo!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us