Harman Kardon 525 ?

John H Peterson
I am planning to buy it, do i make a right or wrong decision ? Please advice 525's owners,i really need your help,and where you got a good deal.I am really appreciated for your inputs and wish you have a good day.

GT
The HK 525 is a great receiver. What speakers will you be using? What percentage will you be using for home theater vs music? There might be other good choices depending on your listening preferences, price range and plans for use.

A couple of good online dealers are onecall.com and 6ave.com. Both authorized HK dealers.

Hawk
John:

I do not have a 525, but I do think it is one of the very best out there, especially for the money. If you like it, go ahead and get it and don't worry about anyone else's opinion. It is really good gear.

BTW, what speakers will you be using with the 525? Getting the right match of speaker to receiver it one of the most critical decisions to be made.

Daniel Benatar
As a one that evaluated lots of AVRs,, I can say that the best one in the market with price of less than K$1.5 is the NAD T762, best music quality, try it with snell speakers - this system can bit even sperate systems with pre amp and amp.
Daniel
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us