Are theese Jamo speakers good enough?

Username: Igor_xxx

Post Number: 3
OK guys i am planning to buy new speaker for my home entertainment system and i heard that if you are into hard beats then theese are the speakers for you.I want to know if anyone have them or heard them and give me an opinion.
thanks
http://www.jamo.com/Default.aspx?ID=5957&M=Shop&PID=17201&ProductID=16694

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 651
I have only read reviews on Jamo, and they seem to have positive reviews.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2205
I've heard a different pair of Jamo X Series speakers, but not thos particular ones. They've got deep, tight bass. Very fast overall. They're a great dance, nechno, rave type music speaker.

That being said, they're not a smooth, mellow, detail oriented speaker.

The best way to describe them is a refined Cerwin Vega. Very fast and more importantly controlled bass, and clear highs. The midrange is its weakness. The room I heard them in wasn't very conducive to imaging and soundstaging, so I don't have an opinion on that.

Mostly, they seemed to me like a very exciting speaker, but it seemed like I would have grown tired of them somewhat quickly. Your tastes may and probably are different than mine.

Jamo overall is a respected company that makes some very good speakers. They're not too popular here in the States though.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 2206
The X550 are the ones I heard. Pretty ugly looking IMO. The X870 which you linked to seems a little better looking.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us