JBL Studio + HK AVR525

Anonymous
I'm thinking of bundling the HK AVR 525 with JBL S310II tower speakers, S38 II surrounds (2 pairs), s-center II center speaker and s120 sub. Anyone has this bundle at home? Any comment? Any suggestion?

I was thinking of a similar system - 4x S38II, One S-Center III and the PB-12 Bass, with a Denon Receiver. The Denon AVR-1082 (NOT the 1802 or 1803) is the same as the AVR-3803, but sellf for around $600 on pricegrabber.com. I'm not sure how expensive the harmon kardon is. Also I might just get two S38IIs and the S-Center (no bass) due to the fact that im going off to college soon and space is a big thing

Anonymous
Jonathan,
dont buy unauthorized dealers cuz then you wont get any warranty on Denon and H/K,most of yahoo are not authorized dealers,be aware . Try
http://www.6ave.com/cat_detail.jsp?a=audio&st=search&d=86&s=Surround%20Sound

and onecall.com ,they are authorized dealer .
Have fun shopping.

Thank you anon - at first glance the prices are the same, and i live in NY so shipping shouldnt be that bad - ill look into it.

Of course if you gave a name it would add credibility that you are not just a "representative" of 6ave. If you are however, I would like to call because every place i have called does not have knowledgable salesmen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us