JBL Studio Speaker + Harman Kardon AVR525?

Anonymous
I'm thinking of bundling the HK AVR 525 with JBL S310II tower speakers, S38 II surrounds (2 pairs), s-center II center speaker and s120 sub. Anyone has this bundle at home? Any comment? Any suggestion?

Anonymous
my question is your HK 525 working? cuz i heard a lot complaint about it...made in China ...

Hawk
Almost everything electronic (including my Denon receiver) is made in China these days, including most of the components in the computer you are using to post on this site (i.e., motherboard, video card, etc.)!

I happen to think that the H/K 525 is one of the few great receivers out there and I can't think of any reason why it won't be a good combo with the JBLs. I say go for it.

Anonymous
I second Hawk recommendation. Go for the HK. Don't pay attention to people that pass on the "hear say" without having experienced this receiver. I have had mine for almost a year now and works like a charm. JBL should go well with the HK. I've own JBL before and was very satisfied, but with my currnet HK525 set-up I have NHT all around.

Enjoy!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us