VFL display nad T762

Username: Joost

Velp, Gelderland Netherlands

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I bought a NAD T 762 a few years ago and am very happy with it, untill yesterday. Afetre moving house I hooked up a second pair of speakers ( which I had used with the NAD before) and afterwards the VFL display didnt work anymore. I get sound but with all the different menus I haven, t got a clou which menu i'm using.
I ve already tried to reboot it but that didnt seem to work (hard telling without a display).

anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 447
The T762 has a hard reset feature in it where you hold down two different buttons while powering it off, keep holding the two buttons and then turn it back on. I forget now which buttons it is though. If you do a search on it you will find it as someone on this forum a few years back posted it. See if that works.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 11353

Call NAD. They will supply you with the correct procedure.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 8748
Call before you dig.

Username: Joost

Velp, Gelderland Netherlands

Post Number: 2
Thank everyone I called NAD. They talked me through the reset (press video and tone controls simultaneously and then unplug) Unfortunately that didn't do the trick They now think its the -27 volts adapter, so I have to send it in anyway. Thanks for the tips. I'll keep you all posted
J
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us