Burning entire cd collection to blu ray discs?

Username: Xivraider

Georgia

Post Number: 1
seemed like the place to post it
ok so would it be possible to burn my entire cd collection uncompressed to blu ray discs or is there a cheaper better way to do it without getting overly complicated
ok so heres the setup i was thinking
1 blu ray disc burner
2 blu ray disc player
3 16 or so inch monitor to be able to see what im selecting
but would i be able to create chapters within the blu ray discs for different artist and different cd names so for when im selecting them
so does it makes sense to you guys

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 241
What exactly are you trying to do? If you are looking for a simple way to organize and catalog your music, on a medium that you can use in various locations, do what I did... get a 80gb iPod. My entire music collection is in apple lossless, so it is just as good as on CD (it is a exact copy basically). The iPod has a very nice catalog system, and lets you set play lists as much as you want. On top of that, you can play it anywheres, car, stereo etc. I don't think you are going to get any better audio by ripping your cd's and burning them to blueray, be just like a dvd with mp3's on it, only a lot more storage. Plus the iPod would save you ALOT of money... or did I completly miss the purpose?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us