Orb Audio Speakers - 2007

Username: Kpdillon

Post Number: 1
Hi, I just purchased some Orb Audio Speakers (a mod 2 system) specifically. Most of the posts I've seen for how people rate these guys seem to be from 2004/2005. Not a whole lot in 2006 and 2007. Are people still buying these things? I chose these based on price and performance reviews. I am wondering if anyone's purchased these lately or if there is a newer small speaker system that is now better in 2007.

Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 10840

TC - You just bought these! Why do you now want to know if there's something "better"?

Post Number: 2
Because I have 30 days to evaluate them before sending them back if I don't want to keep them and I am interested in my own findings but also interested in others that have used these in the past and have compared them to something more recent.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7977
TC, your ears will tell you.
These are highly rated units, best used together. If they were good in 05 they are still good now.
If something earthshattering came around, you would have read about them, except what Bose says.
The orbs are very good at what they do.

CM could use them in his restaurant.

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 726
I loved the Orbs when I heard them. My comments on them can be found scattered throughout the threads.

Post Number: 3
Now that I have them all wired up I believed that these would be pretty good, but man I didn't believe they would be this awesome!! Un friken believable how good these sound!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us