Video Switching on Intergra Receiver

Scott
I have a Interga DTR-5.1 reciver and it is supposed to work. i am hooking it up to my older 32 inch sony tv. i have satilite,vcr,dvd,and cable reciver all hooked up. now i have s video in and rca video in on the sony. i have the same but out on the interga. now when i try to switch between sources i can here the audio but i cannot see the video. there is nothing in the integra instructions to help other than just plug it in. now i checked the svideo and rca video wires and they work fine. i do not know what is wrong, any help??

Anonymous
CHECK THE SETTING ON THE TV. MANY TV'S HAVE MULTIPLE SOURCE INPUTS (LIKE VIDEO 1, VIDEO 2 , VIDEO 3). IF THE SOUND WORKS THEN I WOULD CHECK THE VIDEO SETTINGS ON EITHER THE TV OR THE RECIEVER.

Greg Lee
Yes, do try changing the TV's input mode. Also, most receivers do not convert one type of video signal (composite vs. S-video vs. component) to another. That is, if the receiver has a S-video signal coming in and it's output for the same device is connected to the TV's composite input, you won't see anything. (But I'm not familiar with your receiver.)

Greg
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us