Stand for NHT Classic 3

Bronze Member
Username: Datunte

Post Number: 12
Can anyone recommend some stands for a pair of NHT Classic 3.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Chicomoralessxm

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 123
So how do the 3's sound by the way and what do you have then paired with???

Silver Member
Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 188
Yeah -- give us the full report and pop in a picture or two...........

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 129
It is really hard to find stands that are tall enough and have a large enough top plate to handle the speakers.

I have a arcam avr-300 reciever and it powers the threes very well. I love my threes, the best speakers i have heard in that price range. so very open and amazing soundstage.

however you do need to send them atleast a true 100 watts to get volume out of them as they are not efficient at all.

Silver Member
Username: Chicomoralessxm

Dutch islesCaribbean

Post Number: 125
steve 100w at 8ohms that is??? I'd love to get my hands on some arcam equipment locally but none around this way and the shipping is a killer. I'm seriously considering the threes or the era design 4 since that is what my budget allows. i'm using a hk3380 with my paradigm mini's which are quite efficient. But i'm looking into a int amp like the c372, CA640 (maybe new 740) if i can find the cash MF A3.5 which is discontinued. oh my outsider is the MH mavern which is a receiver so then i'll relegate the 3380 lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Datunte

Post Number: 16
They are great speakers, but I am still standless at this point. I am running it with as Pioneer Elite 84. I'll post some pictures as soon as I find the stand.

Thanks guys!

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4870
http://www.standsandmounts.com/

http://www.racksandstands.com/Speaker-Stands-and-Mounts-C6.html

Might find something here to your liking.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us