My Dream came true !!!

Username: Pal

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 10
hi guys...

Finally after such a long wait....i have my dream system up and running !! Loads of thanks to all u guys specially Hawk and Sun King.....now i am a proud owner of NAD 320BEE, NAD 521BEE, Technics TR 272 and B&W 602 S3...

and mind u, even as a fresh piece, imported and sent to me....they sound toooooooooooooooooo good....

this would be i guess the happiest day of my life...thanks to all u guys for all the suggestions !!

Gold Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 1076
Manish,

It is not really my business, since I have not seen your previous posts. But it still feels good to read that. Often, people never post back. You got some good recommendations. That is an excellent system, in my opinion. And yours, too, by the sound of it.

Fab 5
Unregistered guest
Congrats Manish

It's so good that you are happy with what you want and like. It's really helpful what others post and tell you what they like, but the main reason is that you like what you like. Now rock your house out with all your equipment like there is no tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Pal

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 11
Thanks guys.....
know what i had been dreaming of such a system for years now, but here in India all this equipment is too expensive, and it took me years to earn that kind of money...
and when i started, like all beginners, i had almost bought Bose....but then it was THIS very message board, i.e. all u guys....that instead of Bose, i have this excellent combo !!
And i have really learnt a lot from this place...and now i am hooked up :-). Before my mails, i check the posts here !! hehehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us