T-line

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2067
I was thinking about converting my current driver in an IB style box to t-line where I can use paper towel tubes tuned and stuffed to around 80hz to see if I can improve the efficiency of the system (considering the low X-max). I'm going to try it out tomorrow and see if I like it. If not, I'll restore it to the way it was. I have to remember how it works in order to do it correctly though.

We'll see how it goes.

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1309
Andre, now you are really flipping out.

Get a friend so you won't have to talk to yourself on this forum.

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2068
None of my friends are interested in this stuff yet and probably won't be until high school when they can afford a car, etc. I sure don't feel like copying their perverse ways either... if you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your concern.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6531
Andre, you are doing fine.
Keep your head up, get into electronics at school. You will meet like minded goofs like yourself. That's in a good way, BTW.

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2083

Gold Member

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2348
I finally did that T-Line project and am very pleased with the result. The bass is much deeper and for a little 3" driver it really pounds. I can feel it in the floor, but that doesn't take much anyway.

I'm just letting you know I had great results and the efficiency of the system was improved also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us