Rega Mira Owners Manual "Copy" Wanted to Buy?

Username: Grinsatlake

Mt. Juliet, TN USA

Post Number: 3
Does anybody have an Owners Manual that could copy, xerox, etc. on the original Regal Mira Integ.Amp? Thanks Rick

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6410
http://www.rega.co.uk/html/mira.htm

Mt. Juliet, TN USA

Post Number: 5
Nuck: Rega web site has every manual except for the Original Mira which they made for 2 or 3 yrs. I bought a used one for second system to try out and it came with orig. box but no manual. Just wanted one or copy. Thanks for suggestion, but I already checked that site out and another one too on google! Rick

Gold Member

Post Number: 6419
Sorry, Rick, of course you did. It went well with morning coffee.
If you check Art Kyle's profile, he has a few outstanding dealers listed.
A link or email to one of them might be helpful.
Art holds each of there dealerships in high regard, and I hold Art in the highest regard.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4319
Thanks Nuck. Actually I need to update that list of dealers. I'm not sure there is a Rega dealer on there. I would try the The Sound Organisation, the US distributor for Rega. They have been very helpful to me in the past.

http://www.soundorg.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 6426
Rick, just locate the nerest dealer and order one, he/she may hava a better link.

Mt. Juliet, TN USA

Post Number: 8
Guys: No better link yet, but still searching. Appreciate the help. I know somebody out there has a manual that they would'nt mind me paying for the copy!! A guy selling his on ebay said he would but disappeared after the sale even though we communicated and i offered to pay handsomely!! Oh Well. Rick/ Thank God for music!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us