Archive through January 21, 2007

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4911
M.R. (and now you know too!).

Mike, hi again, and thanks for that.
Synergy is something that is rare.
To be able to find that groove, that range, that 'so right' thing is rare. I am glad that you have made that happen witha lot of work.
Mine came in one purchase, thankfully.(luckily, and so far).

The debate shall rave on, each camp thoroughly entrenched in either expensive surrounds or, converselely, in very expensive stereo outfits(with bass enhancements).

The results may amaze, (all things right), that a well put stereo(costing more than a decent surround receiver et al.) can reproduce film in a most respectable way.

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1008
To Old Dogs (old and new)

Hope you all have a great time this Christmas season and that all bad things get better and all good things continue throughout 2007. With some of you I hope bygones can be bygones and that you wake up to yourselves and embrace hi-res surround as I have with good old stereo.

Enjoy your families and friends, eat moderately, drink sensibly and drive safely.

That's just my opinion of course

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1237
­
And a good opinion it is. Thanks M.R.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4958
Returned good wishes, MR.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9529

Hope everyone has a pleasant Winter Solstice today. Go dance nekked in the moonlight.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4970
A Pagan ritual likely better enjoyed by nekked Texans then igloo dwellers.
On the other hand, no-one will see you, provided the dance is not performed during the 37 minutes of daylight.

Gold Member
Username: Larry_r

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1568
All Dawgs: The happiest of Winter Solstice dancing to some, and Happy Christmas or Hanukkah to others. Take your pick. . .
Mer and I revel in 80-degree (F) weather, and feel sorry for those stranded in cold, white Colorado, or cold, foggy London!
We, of course, will get our share of troubles about August, when Big Winds return. . .sigh.

May I humbly post a question, and perhaps a challenge, here? As MR has found out, cables and their purported sound-enhancement can oft-times bring severe criticism from others. Now, it's your chance to "have at it" with us. . .

About a week ago I was aghast to suddenly smell something burning in my stereo equipment cabinet. I awayed to all plugs, and disconnected all. then I began a search for the problem - taking apart everything in the process.
Vacuumed, dusted, cleaned, inspected. No evidence of charring anywhere. BUT
When I lifted the NAD (receiver) off its shelf, out popped a gel-rubber puck that I'd put under the CD player - I thought, anyway! But there it was, right under one of the cooling fans. My thinking is that the soft rubber snubbed the fan blades and overheated the fan. Maybe - I'll never know for sure.
Put all back together, and No More Burning Smell.

Now comes the "voodoo" part. Once I got all the wires cleaned and reinstalled, I returned to the CD I was playing when my nose overrode my ears.
A CD of Bach cello concertos - plain-jane CD, not SACD. It sonded "OK" but sort of thin and compressed. Still, I loved the performance!

Started up the CD player - and sat up straight as I listened. The darned thing sounded fuller, warmer than before - I swear! How could this be?

I called in Mer, who said that, since she'd not recently heard the disc, she couldn't opine. Sigh.

But she had a "possible?" explanation. She thought it might be some sort of computer re-boot that ironed out the NAD's "brain." She reminded me how my computer often runs faster and better when I take out the battery, let it sit, and then re-boot.. .

Hmm. . .I hereby open the Forum to any and all possibilities. Reality? Snake oil? Imagination? too much Scotch?

For whatever reason - the system continues to sound better than ever, and I'm hoping it stays that way!

Again - Happy Holidays to all!!

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member

Post Number: 4991
Your machine was assembled and imported from Mexico. Your particular unit was 'sound deadened' with last Augaust's finest.
It was addressed to 'Pedro', but the P man didn't make it to the depot.
So it ended up in your lap, and you FINALLY turned it up loud enough to combust nature's goodness packed(and dry by now) into the unit.

Poof!

Hey, you asked!

Merry Christmas!

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1569
Nuck: The amazing thing is that I don't understand a single thing you're saying! Is there a sudden excess of strange plant leaves up there in Canada - and are you rolling them up and lighting them on fire and inhaling them?
Just wondering. . .
LarryR

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3741
I often wonder the same thing Larry....just kidding Nuck (yeah right).

Merry Christmas to all of the Old Dogs...it's been a tough year having lost both of my parents and my position due to budget cuts. However I feel better and stronger than ever before...my son has come around and is beginning to involve himself in the world again. After his 2 tours in Iraq it has been tough for him to reengage in life but I feel he is now making an effort and with love and support he is making his way forward.

I hope this season finds all of you surrounded with loved ones and good warm feelings. Happy Holidays to all of you from Sherilyn and I.

Art and Sherilyn

Gold Member

Post Number: 5000
Thank-you,Art and Sherilyn, a broad gesture.

Best wishes all around from Jamie_n_Helen

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1570
Art: condolences from Mer and me - and wishes for a better New Year all 'round for you and your family.
Got caught up in a "budget cut" many years ago. It hurt then, and the memory still stings. . .
And one by one, I have lost all of my family - so being an "orphan" this Christmas is rather strange. Fortunately, I have a loving and brilliant wife to brighten up the Holiday season - as you seem to have, as well. Good for both of us! And God Bless...

respectfully. . .LarryR

Silver Member
Username: Two_cents

Post Number: 787
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Peaceful post-Ramadan, lovely solstice, fun Festivus (or whatever turns your light on!)

And a happy and prosperous New Year.

Peace to you all.

Scott

Gold Member
Username: Rick_b

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 1420
Peace and well wishes to all from the Barnes tribe.

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1571
Rick: Welcome to "Green Christmas" land, sir!

Doncha really, secretly, miss wildly blowing snow, the ice-crust on your car, and the "Ho, Ho, Ho" of half-frozen singers trying to bring you Good Cheer???

Come on - fess up. You miss a White Christmas. . .
(GRIN)

It's 83 degrees (F) right now here in Swampville, and I'll spend Christmas weekend in shorts, a golf shirt, and sandals.

Yeah - Merry Christmas!

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member
Username: Rick_b

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 1421
Larry, in two words-NO WAY!

This is our second Holiday season in Florida and a tropical green XMAS suits us just fine. Hope you and Mer have a wonderful holiday and a super New Year.

Stay well and remember to laugh often.

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 645
Larry, Rick, the sun is shining and it's 52F right now here in upstate NY, according to the thermometer in my back yard. Up until a week or two ago my lawn was still green and I had half a notion to mow it one last time - an exercise rarely done in November, never in December. Very strange start to the winter season so far. I hope we don't pay later on.

Best wishes for all!! Happy Holidays!!

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1572
Rick: Thanks for the good wishes - am passing them along to all Olde Dawgs. . .

Sem: I know that nobody's talking about this topic, (uh-huh) but I believe what you are experiencing MAY be something called "global warming." Then again, you may not believe in that concept, so forget my intrusion into your green-lawn lifestyle! (grin)

It's about 8 degrees warmer here than it should be. But then - there's Denver. Go figger. . . .

Still more warm wishes to all. . .

respectfully. . . LarryR

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1016
Guys, it's a mild 28 degrees celcius (get out your converters) here on the Gold Coast - quite mild for this time of the year. Global warming? Where?

Anyhow, Santa comes to us first so all you guys get the dregs.

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1573
M.R. - so, we've got about the same temp! And we hope you're attired in shorts and sandals, as well! Takes the drudgery out of the Christmas holiday season, eh?

Mer and I wish you two the bestest - and a new year full of great health and fine music.

PS - we're used to dregs. (double grin)

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1574
PS - for all those "metric-challenged" friends, I offer this, a magic "converter!" Use it in good spirits. . .

http://www.stabb.com/tools/convert.html

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1017
Larry,

Don't like sandals, don't like th-ongs (no, not those th-ongs - flip flops I think you call them), I like deck shoes or slip ons. Mum's sister passed away peacefully on Thursday evening so hopefully we can bring her a few smiles tomorrow.

The same wishes backatchuguys Larry - and I hope you get a bit more than dregs. (heh, heh!)

Again, cheers to all for this festive season.

Can't use the word th-ongs here - but moderators we can't get. Ah well!

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1575
M.R. - sorry for your family loss, but glad that it was, as you wrote, a "peaceful passing." Would that we all could finally slip away, rather than suffering the scourge of long-lasting disease and pain. God bless. . .

I agree with you on deck shoes, but down here in Swampville nearly everybody "flip-flops" around in the classic rubber thingies. Many articles have been written about how they are bad for your feet - no arch support? - but they remain omnipresent.

Think I'll go practice converting feet into meters, F into C, etc. Good for the liddle gray cells.

respectfully. . .LarryR

Silver Member
Username: Simplymcintosh

Post Number: 367
Happy Holidays, Old Dawgs!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5021
R.I.P. James Brown.

That hair will live forever.

Gold Member
Username: John_a

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4605
R.I.P. Charlie Drake, too.

Merry Christmas, Old Dogs all. And Happy New Year.

John

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1576
Gifts I wish I could give all Olde Dawgs:

Happy Holidays - and a few gifts I'd like to pass along to you. Great sound, all:

The Dave Holland Quintet: "Critical Mass." New and exciting jazz album.

A newly-discovered jazz pianist (for me, anyway) Gonzalo Rubalcaba, a Cuban with fire and spontaneity. Check him out on Amazon.com.

The newly-recorded Mahler 5th Symphony with, who else? The San Francisco Symphony. This is simply a delicious album!

A news note: The Chicago Symphony has just voted to join the San Fran folk and the London Symphony in producing CDs under its own label. Great! Now that Barenboim is gone and Haitink is in - let's hear it for the CSO!!!

Looking forward to 2007 - and peace? Hope springs eternal, Dawgs!

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member

Post Number: 5031
Thank-you Larr.

I really have to wonder.
After so many centuries of war, of hatred, of needless suffering, of so many lost days, so many lost children, so many broken hearts.
After the pain of a childless mother, a million fold, of limbless children, atrocities manifest upon multitudes, and unkindness thrown to reap the spread of the wind...

Isn't Peace better?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1018
"Isn't Peace better?"

um . . .

er . . .

ah . . .

lemme see . . .

Gee Nuck, this is a tough one!

Okay, I think I've got it:

Yep!

Only thing is that it would take on heck of a lot of people getting their other cheek slapped to give it an even chance.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4607
Or, as Tom Lehrer put it.

We are the folk song army,
Every one of us cares.
We all hate poverty, war, and injustice
Unlike the rest of you squares.

So join in the folk song army!
Guitars are the weapons we bring
To the fight against poverty, war, and injustice.
Ready, aim, sing!

From http://members.aol.com/quentncree/lehrer/folksong.htm

Silver Member
Username: Two_cents

Post Number: 788
Problem is some folks don't cotton well to peace. Or, as Ozzy Osborne put it:

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of deaths construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

The song is about 35 years old but some things don't seem to change.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5034
The Max.

http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/m/maxwebster15375/ohwar412336.html

If y'all want a 70's Canadian rock band, I suggest you follow this one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5045
If I had that career that Chevy Chase built from 2 of Garald Ford's falls, I would be a happy man too.

Gerry Ford co-signed the Warren Comisssion, sat as co-chair of the CIA, was a test pilot backing up the X-15 project(way back). And held the highest office of power in the world.

How was your week?

And Gerry was in and out of Betty Ford more than Eric Clapton.

Silver Member
Username: Mike3

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 223
Nuck,

"After so many centuries of war, of hatred, of needless suffering, of so many lost days, so many lost children, so many broken hearts.
After the pain of a childless mother, a million fold, of limbless children, atrocities manifest upon multitudes, and unkindness thrown to reap the spread of the wind..."

Can't wait for your Easter post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5050
I should write Hallmark cards.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9534

God did it dirty with Betty?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1019
We all have skeletons in our closets, even God!

Okay and Eric too.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4608
M.R. Do you mean EC was in and out of the Clinic of that name....?

Can't think what else....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5072
The clinic indeed, John A., have no nightmares.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9544

I didn't think EC and Gerry knew each other. Clapton makes it a rule to only screw the wife when he's dealing with a good friend. Very upright British fellow you know, a Knight.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5095
Here's something from my neck of the woods.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Theatre/2006/12/31/3096826.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 5107
Happy New Year in the Dogpound.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4609
Happy New Year, all.

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1253
­
Even though it's difficult to believe another year has passed, yet it is time for Happy New Year y'all!.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5110
JS you come here so seldom...did you see my last post?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5111
And sorry, the year on that bad check should have read 07'!

Happy New Year!

Bronze Member
Username: Thecrypt

Post Number: 45
Um, I still have an hour! Happy New Year everybody!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5112
Then FILL YER BOOTS,MAN!

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 646
Happy New Year all!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5116
Ummagumma.
Severel species of small previously furry animals gathered together over my coals and grooving on my spit.

Bronze Member
Username: Thecrypt

Post Number: 50
Lol I'm so close to mountain time I think I'll drive back in time to 2006 just for fun

I'll be back later guys.

Gold Member

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1254
­
JS you come here so seldom...did you see my last post?

Yes and congratulations on the Four Seasons Centre. Every major city of the world should have such a facility, an "acustical marvel" where musicians can create and listeners can hear. Some time ago on this thread we talked about such places as this, where the theater itself is as important as the ensemble on stage.

Another thing in this article deserves repeating:

Barely pausing for breath, Bradshaw is off quoting Baron Arnold Goodman, the controversial and outspoken head of the Arts Council of Great Britain from 1965 to '72, a man who helped stabilize arts funding in England and who clearly captured Bradshaw's imagination when he declared: "In any intelligent pursuit of the arts, there must be an element of waste."

It is not, Bradshaw hastens to add, so much a matter of allowing artists to be wasteful as it is of simply allowing them to be artists.

"They must be able to risk -- and if they risk, they will fail," he says. "They must have the right to fail."

­

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1021
Yes, health, happiness and prosperity for 2007 to all.

M.R.

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1577
John S. et al: From Mer and Me - a healthy and wealthy(?) New Year to all dawgs!
And John - thanks for the article quote re artists and how they must be allowed to fail. I'm married to an artist - need more be said? (grin)

Nuck and all lucky Canadians - a friend just returned from a trip to your fine country - and won't stop raving about the Four Seasons Centre! Guess we've gotta get up there - your opera season alone creates rapid heartbeats!
May all dawgs revel in fine music during 2007 - whatever their personal choices may be. But that opera house!!. . . .triple sigh.

respectfully. . .LarryR

Gold Member

Post Number: 5123
AND... Our daughter got engaged last night!
Whoop!

Gold Member

Naples, FL

Post Number: 1578
Nuck: Uh-oh - you may not be buying as much audio gear as you've been doing. . .think "wedding expense" But we're all happy for y'all. . .

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1022
"AND... Our daughter got engaged last night!
Whoop!"

You might not be whooping when you see the wedding list Nuck - or the venue!

Congrats anyway - you may not lose a daughter but gain a guy who'll always rave about your hi fi gear.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9565

Congrats to the Nuck family and future son in law.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5132
Thanks, all.
He is a fine young man, quite responsible and intelligent.
Better start saving pennies!

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 224
Good lord Nuck, my sons come off as fine young men when around other adults and in homes other than their own. Don't you recall your girlfriends parents speaking highly of you once upon a time?

Scary, sorry, but someone had to bring you back down to earth.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4610
Congratulations, Nuck.

Whew. As for me, I'm not ready for sons-in-law... What a sobering thought.

It's so good that you like the guy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5133
That's a lovely dress, Mrs. Cleaver.

Gold Member

LondonU.K.

Post Number: 4613
This Is High Fidelity
Written & Produced by Tyler Turner
Recorded: 1955
Released as Vox LP: DL 130
(Duration 29'38")

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3766
Late congrats to you Nuck. I can attest to the fact that even bad (and yours doesn't sound bad) son-in-laws can come around and see the light.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5177
Marriage does that for a man, Art.
Notice it isn't 'to', but 'for' a man!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3771
No Nuck I think the baby did that for him. He and my daughter had been together for 10 years and he was still a cretin. Baby came along last year (actually 10/31/04) and there has been steady improvement since. He comes from a horrible family background (meth heads from the hills) and his upbringing was deplorable. Yet this Xmas when they were over at our house to celebrate I though I recognized a man developing, it warmed my heart and was actually the best gift I received for Xmas. He found his birth father just before they had the baby. Unbelievably he is well-to-do and lives a couple of miles from them. Even more unbelievable is that he welcomed Gary with open arms. I think the combination of the baby, his relationship with his father and the expectations of some of his picky in-laws (that would be me) have helped him find himself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Fortunately for you your future son-in-law sounds good from the start.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5186
A Cretin no less?!
I am certainly glad for THAT improvement, as you surely are.

I bet your daughter is, too.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3776
Yep.

Gold Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1252
I don't know if you guys knew this or not, but I have not been around for a while because we had our first child this summer. Little girl, Madeline. Light of my life to be sure.

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 9624

Congratulations, JC. It's good to know there will be some Old Dogs' pups to carry on the tradition.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1029
Ditto JC. There's nothing like it when your first child comes along. Congrats to Mrs JC too of course. In fact JC, you're the same age as our first child (and only child). How old I feel!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5200
Congrats, JC!
Let the great adventure carry on!

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3788
Right on JC....enjoy dem chillens. They grow up to fast...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5214
News flash.

I bought 10 sets of IC's from the Gon. The brand is Dared, and no I don't know about them either.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?cablintr&1168655516&1&3&1&

I am going to sell 8 to pay for my 2. BUT, this might be interesting, too. I'll send 4 or 5 sets out for y'all to try, and post our impressions. Run them in and compare notes.

And if we all think they suck, I'll already know from my own!

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1032
Nuck, post that on Audioholics and they'll tell you there's one born every minute - even a few here might say the same thing. But I'm a believer. If they do half the job my Merlins do then you got a bargain. If they don't, well they'll look good at least.

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 225
Nuck,
I tried to Google "Dared IC" and found them for sale and a few other interesting things but nothing else about the ICs. They look great, hope they play great! Give me a call.

Mike

Gold Member

Post Number: 5226
I finished the deal this am, maybe a week to get them.

I will send out 4-5 sets for appraisal, Mike, you got a pair.

Anyone else wants to try them out, I will post them along.

MR, I need your post, email me?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1037
Thanks Nuck, but I'm not looking for any new IC's. If I was to try them and they were better than the Merlins I spent a small fortune on (though I doubt it) where would that leave me?

Answer: fuming! Therefore I'm better not knowing.

Try some other old dogs first and if they suit their gear you should move them easily especially based on the great prices you got 'em for. But thanks again anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5243
OK, MR. I aint lookin' to sell anything at all, just a widely based trial with good listeners, for fun and all.
When I have them in hand I will post again and look for addy's to postal them out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5320
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1732031

Got this from the OT page.

And, yes, he can play guitar better than you.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1056
I can do that in my sleep.

When I'm dreaming!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5322
Another one Mrs Nuck has in her guitar lessons of a kid who is like 9.
I will post that as well.

The guy ain't bad, yes?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1057
The guy is very, very good!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5352
Here's the kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek6I92-npM0

Smokin' man!

The wedding song never sounded like this!

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1060
Makes me sick!

Look out Eric!

He must be miming!

The little U*^%$!

Damn he's good!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5355
I hope everybody likes great electric guitar.

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1312
Love it, think Stevie was the best at talking to the electric strings in my op.

As far as acoustic, anyone heard Ottmar Liebert?

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 236
He is fairly popular in Texas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5364
'Fairly popular' in Texas gets you the whole presidential deal lately.

Show me a link to Ottmar.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5365
A tough comparo to SRV(our man).

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 237
Ottmar Liebert

http://www.google.com/musica?aid=1cg1Z0JhGkP&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result

Silver Member

Wiley, Tx USA

Post Number: 238
Official website.

http://www.lunanegra.com/

Much better!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5367
Much better, perhaps in some ears, my friend, and very good, no doubt.
But SRV has been wowwing us for 30 yrs, and through all the bands.

I can add another favorite, but there is no replacement for SRV on Austin City Limits.

You got that one?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5433
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2007/01/19/3407700-cp.html

R.I.P Denny Doherty.

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1069
He was a good papa.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5438
I can understand Mama Cass going down, and John spontaniously combusting(his daughter Michelle too), but Denny?

Sucks.

California Dreamin'

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1314
You guys need to check this out he is amazing:http://www.candyrat.com/artists/AndyMcKee/ArtOfMotion/

Gold Member

Post Number: 5488
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2007/01/20/3418412-ap.html

And poor Jimmy Rockford only got $200 a day plus expenses...

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 1071
JC - Andy McKee is the guy in the link Nuck provided a few posts back on this thread

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1732031

You weren't watching!

Nuck, yeah but those PI's in Sydney might get more than they bargained for.

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1316
So he is lol sorry Nuck. Good tho eh?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us