Looking for suggestions for CD player

Anonymous
Hi I am looking for kind people to provide me the suggestion on CD player. My husband ever brought a receiver Sony TA-FA3ES and speakers Aegis EVO1. Our CD player is very old and we would like to replace it. However our budget is limited. We would like to look for a fair CD player no more t than US$250. We love to hear pop music, jazz, some of orchestral music etc. Could somebody kindly provide the ideas? Thanks in advance.

Derek
You can get your hands on a Progressive scan DVD player for that much money. Try one of the Sony players like the Sony DVP-NC685V 5-disk SACD changer. It's $250. You don't have to buy Sony but most people like to stay within the same brand and it does play SACDs. Toshiba, Philips and Panasonic also make great players starting at $79.

Hope this helps.

Hawk
I would highly recommend you go to DMC electronics (www.dmc-electronics.com) and get an NAD T531 DVD/CD Player (Look for the tab entitled "NAD Specials"). It sells for $249 (MSRP: $499) and it has a wonderful audio section that will really make your CDs sound great! I have a high-end Sony and it is no match for the NAD.

Andy Warber
A very famous cd player from China called Sound of East CD-E3: so called the cd-player that can teach you classical music. It's great! I bought from a site in Hong Kong called
http://www.cattylink.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us