Help! Paging for Frank Abela

Username: Camytay

Post Number: 1
Hi Frank,

I've read your past comments on the pairing of the Nait5i with Totem Arro and would like your comments on the Neat Motive 2?

I've heard the Arro driven by non-Naim amp and really like the sound but I've also read others having good reviews of the Nait pairing with the Motive 2. I've yet to hear the Motive as there was no local distributor until very recently.

Where I'm at I'm not able to do home auditions and would like your comments between the 2 speakers pairing with the Nait5i before plonking my cash. I've a smallish room about 3m x 4m.

Oh btw, I would really love to pair the Nait with the Ariva but it's twice the price of the Arro and Motive 2.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1742
Hi Cam,

I've just started a new job so I'm contributing very little at the moment.

As to your 'problem' I can confirm that I like the Arros with the Nait5i. It's a good combination. I have not heard the Neats with the Naim amp, but I've heard many good things about this combination too.

Have you considered Naim's own nSats on n-Stands? They're cheaper than the Arivas and have excellent rhythm and scale. In your room they'd be a very good combination, and there's the bonus that they like to be up against the back wall, giving you as much space as possible. That said, the Arros work quite well close to the walls too.

Regards,
Frank.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us