Best amp to feed Epos M15.2 speakers?

Username: Brianabbott

UK

Post Number: 1
Hi

I'd appreciate any advice on the best amp to feed Epos M15.2 speakers. I've looked so far at the NAD C352 , but what other options should I look at? (I mostly play rock/blues at moderate volumes).

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3679
Creek 5350 SE or Destiny. Creek and Epos are made for each other...great synergy!

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1168521620

Bronze Member
Username: Pether

Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Post Number: 16
In the past they said that Naim was the best combination. But Creek (also the cheaper ones) could now do the trick. Maybe Exposure is also a good choice. Have a good listen at home, first.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 5238
If you have a chance to hear a Classe amp, please do so.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1838
Creek owns EPOS. This is why they are such a god combination. You need to be looking at the more powerful creek amps for the M15.2. Naim is still a good combination (EPOS were originally designed with Naim amps as test beds). Any current Naim amp would do in smaller rooms. In larger rooms you'd be looking at the 202/200 pre/power. If buying second hand olive series, I think the minimum would be a NAP180 power amp. Match this with something like a 72, 102, 82 and you'd have a fine combination.
Don't forget that naim amps sound bets with Naim speaker cable...

Regards,
Frank.

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1501
The new Epos still sound better with the Creek gear,before they were voiced with Naim but that time has passed, Mike Creek bought Epos to voice with his amps SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT REASON!,so dont stray from that road trust me I found out the hard way,they are the obvious choice.

Bronze Member
Username: Jingka99

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Post Number: 89
Brian, try the destiny series from Creek...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us