Dali Ikon 7

Username: Gd71

MelbourneAustralia

Post Number: 2
Just starting out in the a/v scene and have narrowed down my first purchase to Dali Ikon 7 tower speakers and Denon 3806 receiver. Is there a better combination for the price $4400.00 (Australian dollars)I have only heard the ikon 6 & 3806 as no one stocks the 7's, all sounds well but the bass seems to be very light. I hoping the 7's
will have alot more bass. Has anyone heard these speakers?

Bronze Member
Username: Craigblue

Post Number: 14
I have heared ikon6, they sounded nice to my ears and also read some nice reviews about them, if I were you I would stick to ikon6 s and for bass problem I would buy a nice sub. (I also own 3806)

Bronze Member
Username: Craigblue

Post Number: 16
with the budget you have you can buy a velodyne SPL 1000R which is perfect for music.

Username: Gd71

MelbourneAustralia

Post Number: 3
I was looking at the 7's cos they are $200 dollars more than the 6's, so i thought for that difference it would be better to get the 7's for that extra bass. I've also just come across the yamaha rxv2700 which seems to be better than the denon 3806 as it has up scaling and other feature that 3806 doesn't have. The velodyne looks great but a little over budget at $2100.00. Any other suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us