Just ordered the Yamaha RX-V2700

Username: Camarob4c

Nashville, TN USA

Post Number: 2
Replacing the HTR-5590.

Anyone using the RX-V2700? I haven't been able to find any reviews on it.

tas

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 257
I was looking at the 5960 and then for like 400$ more i was gonna gte the RX-V1600 and if the RX-v2700 sounds just as good then its a fine reciever its loud and clean

Bronze Member
Username: Eleven

Pittsburgh, PA USA

Post Number: 23
Looking forward to your review(s). Let us know!
:-)

Username: Mpstan

Post Number: 3
Tom, I found your post as the only hit when I searched for this receiver. I'm interested in it because I'd like to play music from my PC on my receiver, listen to Internet radio, and use my son's Ipod on the receiver. It's cheaper than Denon's 4306, which has similar features. I may just go without PC connectivity and go with Denon's 2807 or 3806.

We have a 15' deep and 25 ft wide media room with older RF3 Klipsch towers, and play movies/60% listen to music 40% I'd guess.

How does your PC work with this receiver? How is your sound quality? Did you look at other receivers? Other insights?

Thanks very much

Perry

Username: Camarob4c

Nashville, TN USA

Post Number: 3
Well, I have the RX-v2700 still setting in the box. I also have a new Denon sacd/dvd player still setting in the box and I have ordered a new Logitech Harmony remote 1000. I haven't unboxed anything yet, because I don't want to disconnect the HTR-5590 and the Denon DVM-4800 until I sell them. I want to be able to demo it to a potential buyer first. I have a couple guys at work interest. I am asking $550.00 including the Harmony 768 remote.

As soon as I sell my current stuff, I will hook up the new and let you know how I like it.

Tom
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us