New Paradigm Studio Series v4!

Bronze Member
Username: Dobyblue

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 80
I just got back from my local a/v dealer who carries all Paradigm lines excpet the signature line. I walked into their HD-DVD/Toshiba 72" DLP/Paradigm Reference room and thought that they'd started carrying the signature line, but then I realised the behemoths beside the TV only had 3 woofers instead of the 4 in the Signature S8s. Then I thought I was looking at a Signature C5 infront of the TV, but upon closer inspection it had CC-670 on the price tag.

Man I have to tell you I'm more impressed with the look of the Monitor line than I am with the black look of the Studio line, but these V4s are unbelievably gorgeous. They just ooze the look of the Signature line, right down to the footplates on the Studio 100s. The only thing that's gotten smaller is the ADP470 - they're tiny! I didn't open the sides, but it looked by the size that they have speakers in them from the Millenia line.

The CC-670 has the same configuration and size as the C5. I asked the guy there who I normally buy from and he said Paradigm is doing a complete restructure of all their lines.

So far there seems to be no information on the web or otherwise about the new lines, but check your local Paradigm dealer for the new Studio line. All you'll say is wow!!

Username: Gavdawg

Post Number: 4
is it true that the Atom was worked into the Monitor series? some guys over at AVS thought this to be the case because of the similar styling.

I would be interested to hear, as I have not personally seen. I have only seen photographs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us