New Sub

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 23
Well I decided I wanted to buy myself a new stereo after my girlfriend dumped after five years. I was going to get you know a portable (so called portable) home stereo system about $540 watts jvc looked ridiculously stupid. Anyways I decided to buy this dinky little stereo the store guy suggested along with a self powered amp...was my choice to get the small stereo with the amp he just chose the stereo. So the stereo is a very small but sounds great onkyo cd receiver CR-305TX and the sub is a vector research 150 watt self powered sub...sub was from home theater area in store...so is this system any good? it sounds really nice to me.....but i want "experienced stereo users" opinions. :-) thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
the sub is 12"

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4434
so is this system any good? it sounds really nice to me.....but i want "experienced stereo users"

I would say that if it sounds really nice to you, then it is really nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
ok, but are the brand names onkyo and vector research well known and good quality?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4436
jacob, both brands are well known. Quality can be subjective. If you already have them, and are happy, why bother?
If you had asked before your aquisition, you may have gotten other ideas, but nice sound is nice sound.
If you like the outcome, you have made no mistake.
Welcome to the Hotel California...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
thank you very much nuck

Gold Member

Post Number: 4455
You are most welcome, Jacob.
Enjoy the music!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums