All New and MUCH improved BOSE Acoustic Wave System

Bronze Member
Username: Hifisoundguy

Post Number: 20
I contacted Bose today and they told me that there coming out with an new model next month. I will be one of the first to try one out, I can't wait!

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3980
Oh good! The druid monthly newsletter says a new stretching rack is coming out, I can't wait for that!
Boiling oil weekly has a scathing report on viscosity /velocity to get all our boys in a tither.

Your...what?

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1801
Randy, as you can already tell, the forum isn't overflowing with Bose fans. Consensus is (wow! a consensus on a forum!!!) that Bose is overpriced and underwhelming.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3982
Tabernac!! I e-mail boiling oil!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10494
I'm sure trating your room with those "Stupid Little Cloks" will do wonders!

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10495
Rats...I hate that we can't edit our posts.

I meant "treating"...

Silver Member
Username: Praetorian

Canada

Post Number: 386
He "contacted" Bose... I can see it now:

Randy: "Hi Bose, just checking in to see how things are!"

Bose: "Hi again Randy, since last we spoke there have been some exciting developments! We have developed a new and much improved Acoustic Wave System."

Randy: "That's great Bose! I will be one of the first to try it out, even though I am a forum troll and post the same thread on a hundred different forums to spread the ignorance!"

Bose: "No problem Randy, the cheque is in the mail!"

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4491
hey if you guys want a laugh, check out this Bose

thread:http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=707738&page=18&pp=30

There's a guy on it named John Feng who claims to be an audio engineer for the Bose automotive division and he's been putting up a pretty good fight---lots of technical language which suggests that he might really be in the line of work he claims to be in.

Pretty entertaining reading...

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 387
Well that's 15 min I will never get back...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10501
Randy Warren should really join that forum and discuss the benefits of Peter Belt's tweaks and of course, Machina Dynamica.

Bronze Member
Username: Darth

The woodlands

Post Number: 85
mmmmm "Much improved".... Do you mean like a 95% discount improvement ? even then....neh :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3996
I love these threads...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
This new wave system will be better than their best Lifestyle system and alot louder too! Maybe Bose is on to something great this time! They are a three week waiting list already!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4003
This new wave system will be better than their best Lifestyle system

I can do that with a potato(Jan, again)

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 391
Please let this thread die...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
You think it is way overpriced http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=general&n=159320&highlight=bose+acoust ic+wave+system&r=&session=

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4528
Er, Randy, that URL is clearly stating that Bose is garbage.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Jexx, I know! Thats all you see on these forums everywhere..BOSE BASHERS!

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1816
So, Randy, you like Bose then?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10503
quote:

Just get your Bose and go about your business. Bragging about any Bose purchase is not prudent amongst people who's already gone through the Bose experience.

If you love Bose so much, do not introduce it to a forum who obviously listened to other speakers and have gone on to better things. You are just going to get your feelings hurt. Bose bashing is not without its reason.

Heck, you are the one that stated Polks are the best speakers for the money and then you get very excited about Bose! But then again, you believed in the $200 "clever little clocks" so much you bought 2 of them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4015
clocks. Belt.voodoo.

I love these threads.

I probably love it cause somebody else is the idiot for a change.

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1122
maybe its the return of idiot richard.

Silver Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 779
THE RANDY WARREN

Sounds like a pub for rabbits :-)

Sorry!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4492
From the Bose thread I linked to earlier, post #594 by a "JAD2:"

I went to a party last nite where I met up with and old friend thats considers himself a phile. You know what, he is an audiologist here locally at the Rochester Hearing loss center and he offered me some clues to what were seeing here on forums. He's also read through some of these forums and had a few laughs for himself.

He told me that when you get a hearing test done, which I allready knew because the work I do is required to have them done yearly, you first fill out a simple question page about hobbies and such.

And average phile has a 30% and greater hearing loss than the average citizen. People whom play musical instruments also have the same types of losses.

At birth and up to mid teens and average person can hear from 20hz-18,000mhz with some hearing up to 20,000.

As you age, that number range shrinks.

And average music listeners, player etc will be in the 50hz-12,000/14,000 range, some even with less range. People using headphones particularly, since with headphones direct DB levels average over 100 db.

So the the taste in speaker sounds, amp picking etc all begins to fall on people mirroring the contour of their hearing loss. Some will try to amplify the area's of the loss to make up for it, others will accentuate the areas they can hear within.

People with hearing losses very often claim they can hear things others cannot.

He said you see this in hearing tests, you know, the guy pushing the button with no sound at all coming out, he's listening so hard with his eyes closed trying to focus and believes he hears something.

He said I know your sarcastic ways so offer them this.

Maybe Bose doesn't accentuate frequency's these people are deaf in and I can tell you honestly knowing the hobby, doing test and reading results, this could be not that far off a conclusion.
But then he offered the fact he dont like Bose.
But then on the other hand I have seen some Bose stuff in his house to which he told me was his wife's choosing. Bedroom clock radio and under the counter in kitchen.

But then he realized something he found profound in what he had just told me.

Women have way better hearing then man by a large margin and thats FACT.They can hear higher and lower frequency's since they dont punish there hearing like men do etc.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4532
Interesting post, Edster.

From a pure sound perspective one might think Bose could be better after reading that.

However, physically-speaking, they are made from cheap paper/plastic/foam. Not to mention the HORRENDOUS PCB designs they incorporate. They might sound better (I do not believe so personally) but they are obviously not built better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4493
yeah I wasn't questioning the general shittiness of Bose, just thought the topic of hearing loss among longtime audiophiles to be interesting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4020
What?
Huh?
I'm freaking deaf?
Yeah, big surprise there.

Women hearing better than men would just add to the list of things that my wife does better than me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Some say the Acoustic Wave System is the best product that bose ever made, one reviewer said it "plays recorded music almost like if it were live music!" I can't wait to find out how much better the new and improved acoustic wave system is!!!

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1068
"plays recorded music almost like if it were live music!"

That clock radio sounds almost like if it were worth $500.

Hell, if I had money to burn and the woman wanted one I'd get one, of course if I value my money like I do I would accomplish the same level of sound for a fraction of the price.

Silver Member
Username: Mike3

Lewisville, Tx USA

Post Number: 116
So now I understand why everybody bijhis about my music being too loud. Guitar, Headphones, Audiophile system, once had a car with about 700 watts of stereo in it. I suppose I should start learning how to read lips. :-)

P.S. I'm suprised Edster didn't mention gun ranges, but I suppose not being from Texas...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4545
Ah, good to know that, Edster :-)

Maybe it is just me, but it appears as if Randy Warren is oblivious to what is being posted? Perhaps that is why he still believes Bose is the best?

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 86
If he (Randy) had to choose between the sand and water he will drink the sand because he does not know the difference.

Excerpt from "The American President"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Read all of the Full Reviews here http://www.epinions.com/content_15998488196

Gold Member

Post Number: 4494
> P.S. I'm suprised Edster didn't mention gun ranges, but I suppose not being from Texas...

yah but at a range you're wearing those sound-muffling headsets.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Well after looking at this review I'm going to change my order and get the Bose 901's! http://www.pricescan.com/Reviews/ShowReview.asp?itemno=514875&category=Electroni cs

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 95
I occasionally like to read about the guy (or gal) who believe bose is the best regardless of any "testing" of their own.

It is quite obvious that he is not reading any of the other posts, just mindlessly throwing up random posts about bose products.

To each their own, at least it provides me with something to laugh about while i'm at work

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 440
i dont care what any one has to say i have had bose i heard many bose setups and in my opinoin they suck i mean there is worse, but for the price you pay for them i could make a way better sounding setup

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4554
I love one of the first lines said in the first review posted: " I have come to the conclusion that my Kenwood will have to take a hike. "

If that's what he's comparing it to, then that review is clearly biased.

And in the second review: "Bose simply observed that great specs certainly did not always coincide with equally great performance. "

Since when did that occur? Again, the second reviewer has compared nothing, not even Kenwood. I find the majority of people who like Bose have never heard anything better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4497
I think those epinions reviews smell a bit fishy. Also there are no negative reviews of Bose, which makes you wonder...

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1823
A Special Note To All 901 Owners Past Present And Future: Do note that most Bose bashers rate Bose products low to bring down the overall rating without even mentioning details of an actual listening test or audition. How can anyone write a believable review without actually giving detailed listening evaluation is beyond me! Generalizations, theories, cleverness and sarcasm seem to be the proud trademarks of the lowly common Bose basher.

:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
http://www.audioreview.com/mfr/bose/floorstanding-speakers/PRD_120876_1594crx.as px

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4573
I should have taken pics of the guts of Bose electronics I've opened up. Pure junk. Notice how it's hard to disassemble many of their products? I would easily say it's because they don't want you seeing their horrible design.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=speakers&n=115556&highlight=bose+901&r =&session=

Username: Soy_un_pendidor

Post Number: 7
if I say "Bose" enough, it makes me think of Christmastime!

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 87
This is silly .....Randy if you like BOSE fine, so be it, it's your money and your taste....please end this useless thread.... 100 % of the regular posters here know how overpriced BOSE products are.

Bye Randy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I went and listened to some Bose 901 today and I DID NOT like the sound at all! They were no Bass and No Highs! I also listened to their older Acoustic Wave System and it sounded alot better, it sounded very REAL SOUNDING! They told me their new acoustic wave system will shock alot people when it comes out next month! Well it looks like I will find out in 3 weeks they are on backorder!

Silver Member

Australia

Post Number: 796
Great, does that mean three weeks of your absence?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10548
Hopefully forever.

Talk about obliviously clueless!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
This new gear coming on the market these days are really bad sounding if you ask me! Nothing like back in the good old days!!! The only company these days putting out gear that sounds good is BOSE..at any price! Enjoy your BRIGHT sounding gear!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10552
Here's a hint...nobody asked you...

Hey, did anyone ask the new VI?

Gold Member
Username: Kano

BC Canada

Post Number: 1069
Bose is inaccurate and highly colored. They design the gear with the intent of having it sound good to the human ear. If you listen to "bright" sounds on a quality system it will sound "bright," but shouldn't it? Bose presents a distorted image of what was recorded that many find pleasing. Add in the esthetically pleasing decor of the equipment and it is not hard to see the origin of their success.

Randy, if you like the sound and want to purchase the equipment despite this, that's great, I'm sure no one will complain of the sound quality. Who wants to wake up to bright sounds anyway?

Argueing the merits of such a system in a forum such as this however is completely asanine. EVERYBODY knows the Bose gear is made with junk components and offers no degree of fidelity or accuracy in its playback. EVERYBODY knows they could accomplish the same sound for far less. This "wave" technology of diffuse firing speakers is hardly groundbreaking, a pair of Mirage Nanosats hooked to a Sonic T amp will offer the same "live" sound while maintaining a much higher level of sound reproduction.

Give your head a shake.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Maybe one day you all will wake up and see the light! You just might learn something on this thread in time!

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 93
I kindly ask... can we please just stop posting on this thread, that will be the only way to make this clown quit...let's try to make this one the last post

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Why do people like BOSE better? http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=speakers&n=82309&highlight=bose+acosti c+wave+music+system&r=&session=

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 146
This new gear coming on the market these days are really bad sounding if you ask me! Nothing like back in the good old days!!! The only company these days putting out gear that sounds good is BOSE..at any price! Enjoy your BRIGHT sounding gear!

They made subwoofer for a reason.....

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1839
So... which side are you on Randy?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Here's a picture of the new acoustic wave music system series 2 http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/27/bose-launches-acoustic-wave-music-system-ii-a nd-companion-5/1#c2005314

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1841
Along with another "Bose sucks" text. Which side are you promoting Randy? You've got me all confused.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4678
It seems that he's promoting the Acoustic wave system but defaming everything else? Yet he says Bose is great with everything they make?

Bronze Member
Username: Philipt95148

Post Number: 23
Has it not occurred to you all that Randy is just enjoying this at your expenses:-)

The more they complaint, the more they shout "quit posting", the more post you put out on BOSE , ha ha nice one Randy.
Talking about teaser !

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4689
I wouldn't be surprised by that considering his contradicting posts and seemingly forced writing :-)

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1613
Randy, you prove the adage which I use most commonly in relation to Bose:

Bose...the triumph of marketing over engineering

Enjoy your Bose life.

Regards,
Frank.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Well after talking to bose some more I'm going to try out the 901's even after hearing them at the show room. They told me that these speakers sound different in every room and that I need to try them out in my room first.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4702
Stop spamming, man.

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1851
Randy might come back here saying the 901's worked out great after all, thus leaving a trace on the forum of a 901 skeptic that actually converted to them. Or was that the plan all along?

Randy, if that was your plan, it would have been better if you had started out the thread as a Bose skeptic. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4507
Randy's probably an employee of the ever-expanding Bose marketing department. No way any normal human being could be that comically thickheaded. That's why no matter what any of you guys post, it just goes in one ear and out the other, and he never stops repeating the same breathlessly stupid lines.

You guys should see the reams of total BS they post on Amazon---one guy posted his "owner's photos" of Bose computer speakers, that came straight out of a Bose brochure...LOL!

Guys if you want to even the playing field a bit against Bose, my suggestion is to go on sites like Amazon and Epinions and post scathing reviews of Bose products even if you don't actually own them.

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1852
I think we were wrong. Randy has raved about his Polk speakers and his "clock" on others threads. I think he's just playing us with controversial claims to get us going.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4508
See post #22:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=713631&page=1&pp=30

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
or.... you can just ignore him from now on......:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4509
nah, more fun to go on Amazon and post scathing bogus reviews of Bose products to balance out all the glowing bogus reviews of Bose products.

Post Number: 8
Bo's Bose bows were thrown away with the wrapping paper...

how fun to get so many emails telling me of such little minds!

thank you all for my happy fun time!

Post Number: 9
Actually, it was Bo's beaus' Bose bows...

Sorry about the mix up..

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1447
If your username is referring to the Beck song Loser, it's: "Soy un PERDEDOR." Spanish for "I'm a loser."

Now... Back to the real loser... Which Bose product or psychoacoustic product are you going to sling next Randy?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
BOSE BASHERS...Why? Because it is simple a matter of envy and people are JEALOUS of BOSE!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4514
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1856
I said:

I think he's just playing us with controversial claims to get us going.

Randy proves my point with:

BOSE BASHERS...Why? Because it is simple a matter of envy and people are JEALOUS of BOSE!!!

Good try Randy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10591
I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4044
Sucked into this thread because nothing else is happening here.
This dude has garned some trafic and nothing else.
If it is this desperate, coming down to answering some troll, let's talk about me instead.
ME ME ME ME ME just like the idiot Randy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
http://www.splise.com/Speaker/category_1060.html

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 95
let's make this boring thread somewhat fun...this are some quotes that Randy probably would have said himself:

IRAQI HEAD SEEKS ARMS

QUEEN MARY HAVING BOTTOM SCRAPED

IS THERE A RING OF DEBRIS AROUND URANUS?

PROSTITUTES APPEAL TO POPE

PANDA MATING FAILS - VETERINARIAN TAKES OVER

CHILD'S STOOL GREAT FOR USE IN GARDEN

DR. RUTH TO TALK ABOUT SEX WITH NEWSPAPER EDITORS

SOVIET VIRGIN LANDS SHORT OF GOAL AGAIN

ORGAN FESTIVAL ENDS IN SMASHING CLIMAX

EYE DROPS OFF SHELF

SQUAD HELPS DOG BITE VICTIM

DEALERS WILL HEAR CAR TALK AT NOON

TWO SOVIET SHIPS COLLIDE - ONE DIES

TWO SISTERS REUNITE AFTER EIGHTEEN YEARS AT CHECKOUT COUNTER

NEVER WITHHOLD HERPES FROM LOVED ONE

DRUNK DRIVERS PAID $1,000 IN 1984

AUTOS KILLING 110 A DAY, LET'S RESOLVE TO DO BETTER

IF STRIKE ISN'T SETTLED QUICKLY IT MAY LAST A WHILE

WAR DIMS HOPE FOR PEACE

SMOKERS ARE PRODUCTIVE, BUT DEATH CUTS EFFICIENCY

COLD WAVE LINKED TO TEMPERATURES

BLIND WOMAN GETS NEW KIDNEY FROM DAD SHE HASN'T SEEN IN YEARS

MAN IS FATALLY SLAIN

SOMETHING WENT WRONG IN JET CRASH, EXPERTS SAY

DEATH CAUSES LONELINESS, FEELING OF ISOLATION

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 96
oops! should have said "these" are some quotes....

Oh well

Gold Member

Post Number: 4050
and all are as relevant as the OP.
Keif!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Well I couldn't get the 901's to sound good in my room so I'm taking them back. I liked the Acoustic Wave Music System alot better! I can't to get my acoustic wave system two in about nine days from now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4053
Oh Goodie! Does that mean you will shut up until then?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4054
Couldn't get the 902's to sound good? Join the club. They suck.
None of the others will sound good either, they suck even larger.
Even more largely.
Suck.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10601
What about the "Stupid Little Cloks"?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Berny, the clocks will not work on something brand new! Here's a good review on these acoustic wave systems http://www0.epinions.com/content_15998488196

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10603
It was rhetoric.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 418
"In my personal opinion, the achievement in advanced technology of sound that has been accomplished by Bose is unsurpassed by no one else."

UNsurpassed, by NO ONE else = surpassed by everyone

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10607
stop the madness

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Berny the 901's would have sounded fine if I had only had a thick carpeted floor and hanged them from the ceiling but I have wood floors and I did not want hang speakers from the ceiling in my house. I still think that the acoustic wave music system is their best product. I have heard systems that will play alot louder but I have not heard any that sounded better! http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=vintage&n=39901&highlight=bose&session =

Bronze Member

The woodlands

Post Number: 97
completely foolish ..... I said it many posts ago....please stop posting on this thread....it is obvious that this guy is just playing. I bet he doesn't even own any BOSE products....not even a Sony boombox

let it die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Australia

Post Number: 816
Randy is doing his psych major and part of his thesis pertains to how such an annoying person keeps attracting those who wish to keep being annoyed by him. Or so it seems :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4058
If Randy is indeed keeping a study record on this one, I might be the one out of 20, 95% of the time who is rather odd.
I love to slew the scale.

What part of 'sucks' did I miss?
Oh yeah, sucks largely.

Silver Member
Username: Gdawg

Canada

Post Number: 124
ok I'll add in my 10 cents for what its worth...

I once compared a Kenwood HTB system to a BOSE(oh you loooooove that name RANDY!!)5.1 system(if u can call it that) and the Kenwood sounded way better. It sounded like it had alot more power behind it and it didnt have that bright no midrange sloppy low end BOSE sound. I have never liked bose, it is overpriced, and it sounds like there is so much missing. especially when you consider the pries they sell this crap at. Now im not saying the Kenwood was an audiophile worthy system byfar. What I AM saying is that the Kenwood blew it away because it sounded audibly better at under 1/4 the cost.

BUT! thats not all.

The Kenwood was 600cdn dollers.

It included: a 5 disc DVD player, a good receiver(for the $$ of course)5 speakers and a powered subwoofer(100w 8")

The ever so great BOSE(HAHAHAHA) was $2500

It included 5 tiny speakers and their sloppy sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Randy is thick skin = must be a salesman = must be a BOSE salesman !!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
No Philip I'm not connected to this company in any way! Before you all say Bose Sucks go listen to the (Acoustic Wave Music System), its their best sounding product! Have a nice day

Post Number: 10
who are "Beck"?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Picture of the new Acoustic Wave Music System 2! http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=new_from_bo se&linksource=header_txt_new&ck=0

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1644
Randy,

It looks like crap.
It sounds like crap.
It's crap.

90% of the world's consumers buy crap in one form or another. Feel happy in your majority.

Frank.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4528
Well put, Frank!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Frank, you mean the other companies are putting out crap these days and bose does not! Lets face it, people are just Jealous!!! Just like anything else in life their Jealous!!!

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Silver Spring, MD United States

Post Number: 145
All I can say is wow.

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 96
I get a chuckle. Unfortunately no one is learning anything on this post any longer (ie no one to inform) and there really is no point in arguing with Randy since he is set in position with Bose already.
We all know that there is NO changing the mind of someone so set on a certain product. All we can do is hope that a new person doesn't come in and get bamboozeled into a Bose product.

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 191
I really dont know what to say.

amusing.................................at best.

Silver Member

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 192
Oh, and let the village idiot be just that.

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Silver Spring, MD United States

Post Number: 146
I truly feel like a fool now. I plunked down hard earned money on my stereo when if I had just been more patient, I could have gotten the All New and MUCH improved BOSE Acoustic Wave System for pretty much the same price. I mean, damn; I was pretty dumb :-) Live and learn I guess.

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 491
A head to head test Randy- your splendid bose(not worthy of capitalization)lifestyle system vs. a Mac amp with a pair of Wilson Watt puppies-SURVEY SEZ!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Australia

Post Number: 818
I contacted Bose today and they told me that they're coming out with an new model next month and that Randy Warren was sure to be the first sucker to try one out, they can't wait!

Obviously they don't get much entertainment at Bose. Just don't have the equipment for it I guess.

Just kidding Randy. I know the jibes bounce of your thick skin every which way like the sound waves do from those overpriced, overmarketed, over-rated, under-designed, much maligned, under-loved, gimmicky things Bose calls speakers.

You old Bose hugger you :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4534
Geez guys, why do you keep feeding the troll?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4063
Because, Ed, you havn't said anything worth being snide and sarcastic about in almost a week!
And we can kick at this kid all day for free, hehehe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4539
True. He doesn't really fight back, he just takes a beating and keeps on babbling.

Bronze Member
Username: Bytesiz

Bangor, Maine USA

Post Number: 21
So I google Randy Warren. I find a Randy Warren that works at a Sound Advise (Tweeter) in Jacksonville, FL. Big surprise, they sell Blose.

Coincidence?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
He did correct me, he is not associated to bose. So I was wrong, only just!

Randy is thick skin = he must be a salesman = he is a hifi sales guy earning commission on bose.

It is still true that he is not associated to bose as he claimed.

See his username "hifisoundguy"

Gold Member

Post Number: 4064
Bytesiz, the junior G-Man.
Truth by degrees is a tainted truth at best.

'I did not have exual relations with that woman".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Well bose contacted me today I will be getting it on Monday! Right now I'm trying out a new product called GrungeBuster 2.2 CD Mats, this is the Greatest Tweak I have ever come across for your CD's and DVD's!!! I will never listen to any CD without them again period!!!! WOW!!! http://herbiesaudiolab.home.att.net/cdmat.htm http://herbiesaudiolab.home.att.net/cdreview.htm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10735
And the village idiot is at it again!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thick skin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4066
It's that other Guy, John Whatsshisname again.
Must be. Not his son, laws against breeding, no?

Silver Member

Australia

Post Number: 823
I wouldn't be too quick to discount the grungebuster tweak. Maybe a +1 for Randy. Even so, the score would be at about -200.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
No My Rantz, the score is +201 ! Bose does make one Great product and I'm getting it on Monday! I can't wait!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4067
Oh Gosh, neither can I.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 428
This thread, or Randy, needs to die, I don't care which...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Later on I'm going to get some this stuff too! http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=LDSCDFLUID

Silver Member

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 198
Randy, try this out. Im sure you will find many uses. Try the one that applies to your nonsense here.
http://www.corkstore.com/compass/servlet/WBServlet?webfunctionid=web.login&actio n=login&functionid=login

Silver Member

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 199
And this one for helping you understand
http://www.audiblox2000.com/learning_disabilities/dics02.htm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10751
David,
I don't think it will make a difference.

Making fun of retards is futile and fruitless effort, they don't really get it...for that matter, they don't get much of anything at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
David,
It says for IQ between 70 and 85.
Tt's hopeless for village idiot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Now some of you are acting like kids here! I was talking to a friend about CD contact enhancers and he told me to check out a brand new product call Esoteric 3D-X from Jena Labs, I'm going to try a 2 oz. kit soon! http://www.jenalabs.com/info/esoteric3d-x.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4099
Randy, you need new friends.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
I'm waiting for my BOSE ACOUSTIC WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM II to come in sometime today!!! I can't wait!!! Look what I found... http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1051384332&openflup&42&4&showques& st0

Gold Member

Post Number: 4113
For that matter, look who Im posting to here in RW.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I'm SHOCKED!!! I just compared the new BOSE Acoustic Wave System II to my home stereo system, Polk Audio lsi15 and Marantz sr-8500 receiver and I am amazed that I like the little BOSE system better!!!! I have the BOSE setting on the floor on a large thick rug and it sounds DAMN GOOD!!! I'm now going to sell my home system to get a lot more CD's! I'm going to go get lost in the music now, LATER!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1881
Predictable...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4560
LOL if it makes you guys feel any better, Randy's trolling AVS too:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=722303

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1882
Wow, we at ecoustics are so dry. The AVS thread is so such funnier!

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1883
s/such/much/

Man, the "s" and the "m" keys aren't even close by!

Silver Member

Australia

Post Number: 834
I'm going to go get lost in the music now, LATER!!!!!!!!

Great Randy - be sure to forget the compass!

Don't fret Peter, it's just an age thing :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10804
Randy Warren,
Post your thoughts here and see what you can do.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/250625.html

And if you don't ever come back...you won't be missed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/products/reviews/268102.html
What do you make of this Randy?
Right in front of Ecoustics.com.

Is sale so bad you have to do this? SAD!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Well later on next year I'm going to put down some thick carpet in my room and give the 901's another go. The BEST on the MARKET!! I will let you all know what I think then. LATER! ENJOY!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4568
Randy's taking much more of a beating on the AVS thread, check it out if you want some giggles...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
True! They are hanging him (or her?) by the b@ll, or whatever! It's a good laugh!
Talking about being ridiculed!

But talking about desperate, thick skin! SAD!

This thread is getting a lot of traffic, so maybe Randy has achieved his objective.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
People will always try to put someone down on these forums, this is nothing new! ENJOY!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
My Acoustic Wave Music System II sounds even better now after breaking-in a little more! I'm going to wait until the all new bose 901 series 7 comes out. http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/speakers/messages/234566.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4191
I am convinced, Randy.
I am trading mine in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us