Anyone tried the : Tapco J-2500 ?

Username: Solar

Canada

Post Number: 5
Hi fellas!

How are you doing guyz! First of all, i would like to thank all of you who welcomed me here the first time and respond to my firs thread, it was quick and professional. I really appreciate guys!

Now i would like to know if anyone here could tell good comment or has experienced this Power AMP.U can find them in this link , scrolling all the way down: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/manufacturer/TAPCO

I heard taht Tapco is a new company and that tehy're material is NOT BAD, soem say very good but as some people would remember in my last thread, i'm looking forward to buy some Audiophile Hi-Fi monitors for my studio to have another pair, and i'm looking forward maybe to buy either to purchase the FOCAL JMLAB 707s or maybe the Bookshelf Speakers from Axiom (M3 V2). Anywyas my mind is more towards the Focal but i know that there is plenty of other and better Pwr Amp out there that Bryston, NAd etc.. but i dont have the money to pay over 300$ to 400$. Are the Tapco Amp are any good? Woudl they be good with Focal? Are they transparent etc..?

Thank you for any feedback

Truly

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3922
Look at the pic of the back panel of this thing.
Rated input 5000w! LOL!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us