Pls help

Username: Alex31

SingaporeSingapore

Post Number: 1
Dear all,

By chance I've got a set of Bose 501 series IV, Toa A-906MK2 & Tascam 112MKII for free. Currently, I just need to know if they are good enough to power my speakers & what other FM receiver/Tuner & CD player is good to purchase (Low Budget). Pls note that I am from Singapore, so I have limits to obtain some models in Singapore.

Thank you for the help/pointers..

SingaporeSingapore

Post Number: 2
Errrrr...no one can advise?

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 8962

Probably no one familiar with what's available in Singapore.

Username: All_ears

Singapore

Post Number: 8
Perhaps you shd check your amp and speaker spec manual. Else, you can always call/email the local agent for help. There's a wide range of brands available in Singapore, mostly located in Adelphi and Sim Lim. You wd be pleasantly surprised that it's often cheaper than the prices quoted in What Hi-fi. Do check them out and ask the retailers for help. for budget cd, you may wanna try Cambridge or Nads. hopefully this is of help to a fellow Singaporean.

SingaporeSingapore

Post Number: 4
Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the answer. I do have the manuals & spec of the system but I am new to these although my work do associate with it. I just want to have the best performance for the machines that I have. I will try to source in yahoo auction.
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us