Sony Xplode Range

Username: Viruz187

Post Number: 1
what do you guys think of their range and how does it compare to others,are they good subs amps recievers ect ect...

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9125
Wrong forum deena...this is Home Audio

You want to post in Car Audio

Lots of help there.

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 92
Well berny I think that if they are asking our opinion we should just help them out.

I think the range is the best i've heard.

Now considering i'm in the home audio section and not the car audio you can take my opinion how you wish.
_____hint______ I don't know squat about car audio

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1088
great job there chris, you really helped out the moron noob.

Username: Punjabi_superman

United Kingdom

Post Number: 4
Personally I think the subs are weak. For the same price of an xplod sub you could get a different sub which would give you more bang for the buck.

Leading subs: JL Audio, Audio Bahn, Infinity, and JBL higher range... the kicker solabaric L5s are good... sony just cant cut it there. For me something has always been wrong with Sony subs. They just dont sound as good as the ones I have heard in full swing (see list above). Though I have to hand it to Sony as they dont sound distorted and full of hiss either...

However, the 6x9 range is exceptional. The xplod sounds good wired off the head unit or amped.

Next time please post under car audio.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9156
Chris, we already helped them out...by pointing them in the right direction.

You start a thread in the wrong forum and it starts getting convoluted. There are reasons why we have rules agreed upon when you agreed to register in the forum.

An example would be the Home Video/DSS Forums...go visit it sometime and see what I mean.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4347
i am not trying to keep this thread going....by offering Car Audio advice.....but by no means is A-bahn and the L5 leading anything but the under par equipment category. Sony being 1st place.

It is wierd to come over here and see everybody throwing all these brands around for subs and components andi have absolutely no idea who any of th ecompanies are.

to each their own i guess.

i will be hanging out over here more often when i get a house of my own. lol

keep up the good work guys!:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9493
That is why this is the wrong place to ask about car audio :-)

Wassup Muddy?!

Yup, you need to get a house so we can talk home audio.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4348
i would love to own some sweet high-end home audio stuff.

but my dad goes to bed early, and if he can hear my TV over his....he gets a little annoyed to say the least. lol

i personally think there isn't anything better than when the Straship Cruiser flies by in Star Wars Ep. 1 and the friggin theater shakes.....I WANT THAT!!! lol

....so i just get in my car...:-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us