Denon AVR-3805 Question

Username: Tsargen

Post Number: 1
I'm trying to hook up the following to my denon receiver. BenQ PE8700, Denon DVD-2900, TimeWarner HD DIVR. I recently moved and my problem has been that I can't hook up the DVD and Digital cable for HD using the component cables. I'm not sure if this is due to the setup at the old apartment where it was going thru TiVo which had to use an S-video cable, but it seems as if it will only read the component cable and optical if I use my DVD setting. Someone else programmed originally so maybe the other settings just aren't correct. Thanks for any help.

Bronze Member
Username: Mikemv1977

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 40
Sounds like what you need to do is reset the micro on the receiver. All you gotta do is plug in the receiver, then hold the power button and unplug it at the same time. that should rest any and all settings. Another thing you can try is to go thru your set up options and select the components goin into certain inputs and outputs. Its not a hard process, just takes practice to learn it all. I had my Denon 3803 for 2 days and had the remote and settings all figured out. My old receiver was a Kenwood and it took me 2 yrs to get most of it figured out. Let me know how it goes. Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us