Anybody familiar with the TEAC AG-V8520?

Username: Drawmada

Valleyfield, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
I was wondering if anyone had this receiver or was familiar with it? Can't find any specs on the net unfortunately ... Was a gift and I don't have the owners manual (bummer) ... anybody know the max output in wattage per channel? Thanks in advance!

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 79
Hey i found this review it may help says 110x4

Recently my roommate and I purchased a TEAC AG-V8520 Receiver from Costco. The reason that I am writing about this product is because it is a great product for the price. The price was $150.00 and it pumps out a whopping 110 x 4 watts, which powers our 2 15" KLH Speakers very well. A lot of people look down on it when they hear we got it from Costco and that the brand is TEAC. But I'd take it over any other Receiver in it's price range any day. Our neighbor has a Pioneer 100 x 4 which doesn't even compare to ours, we hooked it up to our speakers and it just didn't give the 15"s the power our TEAC Receiver can supply. Another very nice feature of this product is that you can buy a TEAC CD Player and Tape Deck and all three will work off of the same remote that came with the receiver. It has Dolby Pro Logic, Surround Sound, 3 Video Inputs (including DVD), and also CD, Tape, and Phono inputs, with an AM/FM Tuner, and a really nice remote with functions such as Sleep, Mute, Memory Scan, and Direct Tuning. Overall it Rocks.

Username: Drawmada

Valleyfield, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 7
Thanks for the input!

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 83
Yea np

Username: Sew2much2

Chicago, Il USA

Post Number: 1
Can you email me the model number for the remote on this Teac V8520? Somehow the remote came up missing. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us