SanDisk Sansa Mps player problems Help

Username: Bouncerbutch

Post Number: 1
I just got a SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player today for a gift from my husband. As much as I already love it, it is alredy irritating me as well. Here is my problem. The quick start manual that you get is useful but it leaves out one thing. How do I delete songs from my player? Just to make thngs a little clearer....the player also came with a disk manual, that is both incorrect, and will not read in acrobat reader even after updating my reader. There is something faulty with the disk. Going to the web site has not been very helpful either. Rather frustrating honestly. Since my player came with 20 pre-loaded songs they are not being detected in order for me to get rid of them. Not to mention I kinda like some of the pre-loaded songs anyway. So please if there is anyone who could help me figure out how to delete the unwanted songs from my player that would be awesome. Don't know if it matters, but I am using windows media player. Thanks in advance and I hope that this post is not as confussing as my player is!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us