What Amp with Paradigm Speakers

Username: Jzumbrum16

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased the Paradigm Mini Monitor Version 4 bookshelf speakers. I like the Rotel amplifiers, but they are just out of my price range. Could someone please suggest an amplifier in the $400-$600 price range that would work well with these speakers? The music I'll be playing varies extensively from metal to classical, dance to reggae. I like warm sound, but still crisp. Thanks for the help.

John

Bronze Member
Username: Eieiei0101x

Post Number: 93
Rotel RA 01
Nad C320 BEE
Nad L53

Eduardo

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 3013
Nad.

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 958
Used NAD 320BEE

Silver Member

Post Number: 959
Used NAD C320BEE

Silver Member
Username: Eieiei0101x

Post Number: 103
Price of used 320 Bee?

Silver Member
Username: Twebbz

Oakland Park, Florida USA

Post Number: 412
Save for that Rotel..A NAD will be too laid back. It will lack the crispness you're looking for.

My friend has Studio 20s and a NAD. Dull is the word for this combination.

Silver Member

Post Number: 971
OK then Rick,

How about used Anthem 2 channel. Mate the Paradigms with their maternal cousin or something incestuou$ like that. LOL

Eduardo, I bought a used C320BEE for a friend about a month ago on Audiogon for about $350-$375 U.S.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 4231
Now why would you do a thing like that, Dave? Brand new the 320bee goes for $350-400.

http://www.yawaonline.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=YO&Product_Co de=NAD_C320BEE&Category_Code=NADAMP

Username: Atex

Post Number: 4
I would keep an eye on www.spearitsound.com. They often have refurbished NAD products. Right now, they don't have any C320BEE's, but it's a good place to look. That's where I got my system, which coincidentally consists of Mini-Monitors paired with the C320BEE.

Silver Member
Username: Twebbz

Oakland Park, Florida USA

Post Number: 413
www.saturdayaudio.com has good prices on new NAD if you do decide to go that way. I've purchsed from both Saturday Audio and Spearit Sound...fine vendors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us