Ipod Nano Help

Username: Mark_man

Post Number: 1
k heres my problem. I can turn on my ipod, it succesfully turns on, but then freezes immediately. If i flick the hold switch on and off it then resets the ipod, and then freezes again. I have tried reseting my ipod, and it resets no problem, but when it gets to the main menu it freezes. Sometimes it will work and i can even select my songs, but while im listening to music, the ipod will lock up again, however the music still plays. I've tried updating my ipod still a no go. Any Suggestions?

Username: Jroevanhalen

how do i download pictures onto my ipod nano?

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 163
You need to take your iPod into a apple store. It is defective.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
If you are under warranty they will replace your ipod if they can't get it working. Everthing is free of charge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
if you warranty is almost up it would be a good idea to get the exteneded warranty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Jordan please post that question in the open forum. It is called thread hijacking when you post a question over someone elses question.

Username: Xjoshxqueerfacex

Pensacola

im having problems. i dont have my own computer so i use the l;ibrays and everytime i go to the libray i gotta download limewire and itunes again. but when i download ituens and limewire and transfer the songs to itunes.

well lets se
i kno how to download songs
but everyime i try to add a newone it says erase and sync

do u have anyclue how to fix it?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12446
Put your setting preferences to "Manage Music Manually"

If you are letting iTunes manage things automatically, it will only put in songs on your iPod that is already in the library. Your iPod is searching for the songs you currently have on the player and trying to match it to the library on iTunes andsynching them together. If the music is not on the music library it will delete it from your iPod.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us