SanDisk c150

Username: Zee8301

Lakewood, OH United States

Post Number: 1
I just purchased my MP3 player and when I try to access it I can't. I plug in the USB cord and it says MTP Connected, but when I go to the drive so I can load my songs, it tells me to insert disk into drive! What am I doing wrong??

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7895
You just purchased this...you should still have the manual...go read it!

Post Number: 2
well, what an idea! Guess I should have thought of that huh? Wait, I DID think of that but there WASN'T any manual with it! Thanks for your help! It's good to know that people are so helpful!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7904
Help yourself first...there is going to be some sort of guidance when you purchase a product such as that. You are just too lazy to do that or too dumb to even bother checking the company's website and see if they can help you first. After all you did give them your money.

Post Number: 3
Hey Berny? I didn't come here to be insulted. I came here because people are suppose to help one another. And I really shouldn't have to answer to you, but so be it. Far from being lazy and most definitely NOT dumb, I did go to the web site, AND I did e-mail them, which they have not replied yet, so I came here. NOW, if you choose to reply to this, I will not reply back.
THE END

Gold Member

Post Number: 7906
Of course you will not reply, because after this everyone would know what you are...you are not only dumb and lazy you are also impatient and a liar.

Here is what comes with your Sandisk MP3 player:

Package Contents

Sansa c100 Series Player
Lanyard
Stereo headphones
AAA battery
USB Cable
Quick Start Guide, CD with User Guide, and additional flyer inserts

...don't try to lie that it didn't have any of this because I bought a couple of these as gifts, that's the reason why I responded to you, and it indeed has instructions. My nephews are 12 and 13 and they didn't have trouble with it because they read the manuals that came with the player, you liar. Try not to get insulted too much, you dumb, lazy, liar! You can't get insulted for being told what you already know about yourself.

Username: Boojerdog

Post Number: 1
Adding a comment here...
I just got a c150 as a gift and the CD that came with the product was for the wrong thing (The E200 series) So, Berny, it is possible that Rosie did not have the manual. Maybe you shouldn't have flamed her so badly...

It took 4 days for the SanDisk support folks to get back to me when I requested the correct manual (since I couldn't find one on their website) and their reponse was that they "may" send me a cd, but they couldn't guarentee when I might get it, because they didn't know if they had any in stock.

Their customer service is underwhelming...

, United States

Post Number: 4
Thanks Diane. Yes, indeed there wasn't any disk. And their Support wasn't any easier to connect with. But they finally sent me the disk and I was able to fix the problem. I appreciate your comments!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us