Anyone heard of Sapphire ST1 MKII ????

Username: Kingtriplet2000

Brookline, MA United States

Post Number: 1
anyone ever heard of these? how are they?

thanks a lot

Username: Kingtriplet2000

Brookline, MA United States

Post Number: 2
^^^its weird, they were in tweeter store yesterday (they only have nice stuff) and they seem to have no online sellers, and their online site is not working.

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1027
tweeter also has $hit as well, provided you don;t think of Bose as nice gear.

I myself only think out of everything that tweeter carries in the audio department, that only this classifies as nice gear:

Krell (used to carry)
B&K
Sonus Faber
Mirage OM
Boston Acoustics VRM (?)
Vienna Acoustics
MartinLogan

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1234
When I first heard them, the salesman was touting them like they were the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't say they were awful, but they aren't remarkable either. I'd say they're pretty average. I think their's better out their for the same or even a little less, but their's worse for the same amount too.

I thought they were exclusively at Tweeter for a while, but I guess they've added a few stores in the last year or two. They were very few and far between. Someone here posted non-Tweeter dealers about a year ago.

If you really like them, then go with them. I'd A/B them against the Mirage line before making a decision though. The Mirage line may be a few dollars more, but it's more than worth the extra cost. I actually liked the comparable Polk speakers better, and I'm not a big Polk fan.

Gavin -

I'm pretty sure Tweeter can order anything from the Sumiko line (Sonus Faber, Vienna, REL, Pro-Ject, Primare, & SME). They don't have Pro-Ject TT's on display, but offered to order one for me.

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1030
mine had a REL subwoofer on display.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us