Polk r30 or sony SS-MF750H?

Bronze Member
Username: Cptmorgan89

Post Number: 29
Which are better? I already ordered the sonys but then i saw the polks. They dont go as low but SQ might be better. Im 17 and my budget is $200 solid, no more than that. My sub is a JBL S120PII. right now im just using The two smallest sony booksheld speakers for mains because thats all i have.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Tdogroeder

Des Moines, IA

Post Number: 124
Just by looking at the speakers and not hearing them, I would say the sony, but not hearing the Sony and knowing Polk Audio makes a better product I would say Polk Audio. But if you could hear them both you should try to do that, if not you will just have to wing it and by one of them. Good luck and Enjoy!

Bronze Member
Username: Cptmorgan89

Post Number: 30
Ok, thanks, i think ill just stick with the sonys then since i already ordered them. does anyone else know of any better speakers in $199 (for both) catogory?

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 3814
For $200 a pop I'd take the new Onix XL-S bookshelves any day over either the Polk r30s or the Sonys.

No contest!

Username: Serniter

Piscataway, New Jersey USA

Post Number: 10
Wharfedale Diamond 8.3s used to be available at that price range. Not sure if they're still available. I have a pair of them, and like them. For large rooms, a subwoofer would be a good addition to these.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us