Denon avr 2807 arrived

Bronze Member
Username: Angelo

New york

Post Number: 16
Just received it. I ordered it over the phone 3 days ago. now all I have to do is set it up.
I got lucky everywere I looked it was on backorder. I bought it from abt electronics Its a good thing that I ordered it over the phone I got the last one now there on backorder for at least 2 weekshttp://www.abtelectronics.com/scripts/site/site_product.php3?store=Denon&id=2278 4

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7272
Seems awesome. What speakers will you be using?

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 903
I'm glad Abt came through for you. They do carry a really large Denon selection.

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 904
Now the big question is will this unit have the same problem in switching HDMI from the cable box as a lot of people have been reporting on other receivers. It seems like it's generally the fault of the cable box vendors.

Bronze Member
Username: Angelo

New york

Post Number: 17
I'm using orb audio mod2 7.l with their super 8
tv will be pioneer 50" plasma pdp 5060 hd
I might also get another sub maybye svs 20-39 PCi Subwoofer I'll have to see if I need it my living room is not huge and 7' celings. Any thoughts guys on the sub?
I havent moved into my house yet another week or so before I set it up
I had spoken to cablevision over the phone their SA 8300hd set top box has HDMI but they told me not to use that route yet they are working on upgrades they told me to go with component & optical instead. I will still try to hook it up with HDMI anyway to see if it works. I'll let you guys know what happens
any thoughts on blue jeans cables
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us