Marantz PM7001

Username: Divad

LondonUK

Post Number: 2
Has anyone experienced this amplifier yet? I very recently bought a NAD C352 but wish I had known about the PM7001 at the time, as I would have liked to have auditioned it against the NAD.

NB: Apologies for the cross posting. I have also posted this on the amps forum but didnt realise there was a forum specifically for integrated amps.

Bronze Member
Username: Angello

Post Number: 49
not yet. I suppose to ask to this question too, if any help hifi choice raved about it(pm7001), but as far as i know marantz was never so good in bass region compared to Nad...

Username: Zappa64

Post Number: 2
There's 2 reviews, 1 in a Dutch magazine, and 1 in HifiChoice. The Dutch review in brief stated that the PM7001 surprised the reviewer by the fact that it was a budget amp, while he ecpected a real high end amplifier. HifiChoice give's a very good rating, saying thay you can only expect more from an amp twice that price.
In other words, one of the best is its range

Username: Zappa64

Post Number: 9
There's a thread I started in the other forum (amps) where you can read my experience of today, but I think the PM7001 rocks!

Username: Pece

SkopjeMacedonia

Post Number: 3
Ooo yes!!! Maranz or "Denon" I don`t know wwhat is it learn the lekcion of Harman but I am sorry,the HK 670 and 970 is very better!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us