Sick of all the Car Audio threads here?

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1013
I'm posting this in all of the areas that I think this is a problem. I posted a message to the admin in the "Suggestions & Feedback" section and didn't get any response, so I started another one and hoped that if more people stated their frustration about it, it would most likely be addressed. Feel free to share you frustrations here -

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/22.html

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7842

The problem would appear to be those poeple who are too lazy to scan down one inch of the forum to find Car Audio listed. Or, they are nit able to comprehend Home Audio is not car audio. (Possibly they live in their cars.) If they can't manage that, I doubt they'll even see any other notices.

Silver Member
Username: Sun_king

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 349
Indeed, it's time the kickin' subs and 6X9s were relegated. Can't see what can be done about the matter though, it's down to the individual poster where they put their threads, no amount of modding can stop a fool from posting in the wrong section.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1592
I have a 1972 Corvette and wanna put a 1984 Corvette Bose stereo in it, whay shood I do?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6845
Buy another corvette:-)

Silver Member
Username: Paulfolbrecht

Post Number: 110
I say we organize a hit squad for inappropriate posts in the home forums. I'm not kidding. You mispost, you get whacked, and that is that.

It addresses the problem.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6912
I likes
Upload

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1603
Get whacked, Tony Soprano style?
I'll send a coupl'a guys.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1028
Hey guys... do me a favor and drop the admin a line in the afore mentioned thread. For some reason unbeknownst to me, the admin doesn't respond when I post their, but does when others do. I asked what can be done twice, no response. Berny and Edster chimed in, and a few threads got moved within a day or two. I posted a bunch of threads to be moved, 7 days later they're still here. It's a conspiracy I tell you...
Thanks

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1729
see subwoofers...too polite, but thats for now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us