Need quick help with Paradigm surrounds

Rock_Hard
Unregistered guest
Right now, i have Paradigm Mini Monitors for the rears and i would like another set of paradigms for the back to incorporate 7.1 surround. I need to mount them on a wall so i need them to be quite small...do you guys know a good paradigm i should be looking for? i'm more than likely going to have to look on ebay because there is no Paradigm dealer in my area. any help is appreciated! thanks

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 709
if you need them to be quite small, take a look at the speakers in the "cinema" package systems. They are a bit larger than Bose, and can really pump out the sound, and do it well. For small surrounds in a paradigm system, they will be perfect!

just look for cinema 70, cinema 90, or just paradigm cinema and see what comes up!

Rock_Hard
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to just buy rears from the packages?

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2822
Both the Atom and Titan come ready to wall mount. The mounting brackets are seperate and cost $25 or $30 bucks.

http://www.paradigm.com/Website/SiteParadigmProduct/ParadigmModels/Performance/P erformanceSpecs.htm

They aren't a perfect voice match with the Mini's but they work together very well.

Rock_Hard
Unregistered guest
Thanks very much! next question...if i don't come across a set on ebay, what's a good place to get Paradigm from?

Silver Member

New York USA

Post Number: 710
a dealer...

you can't get them online

Silver Member

New York USA

Post Number: 711
but you can also look at www.audiogon.com for used and like new ones as well

Rock_Hard
Unregistered guest
I would buy them from a dealer but nobody in my area carries them.

thanks for the website.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2826
I'm going to be offline for a few days but I would ask you to check the Paradigm dealer locater for a dealer near you. You can call one and they will sell them to you and ship them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us