EDS elite digital sound, EDS is a speaker van scam

Anonymous

i fell for the white van speaker scam same pitch, these speakers are about worth 50.00, never ever had i heard anything this bad in my life. These speakers are a Van scam, plus these jerks are selling this crap on ebay, look up "theater research" and these, DONT BUY THEATER RESEARCH OR ELITE DIGITAL SOUND EDS SPEAKERS ON EBAY~!!!!!! THERE JUNK

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1462
Wagner called, please call back.

Just kidding, Bleeder.

Anonymous

theater research and EDS are the same "rip off" company there both regestered as "doggdigital"

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1468
But just add the rainbow foil...

Bronze Member
Username: Praetorian

Canada

Post Number: 94
And the laquer with the stones...

Anonymous

lol, you guy are funny, i actually sell speakers, not these, the owner glen smith, screwed me over, and was planning to release a new line, and conquer ebay, thought i might let you victims know ahead of time.

Yes i sell speaks out of a truck, honestly i hate it, been doin it since i have been 19, im 27 now, Im getting out the BIZ, saved enough up for start my own business (no audio) It was fun...fast money...cars..cloths..trips, but still its hard to live with all the people you pooped over

if you guys would like any info to any speaker company
digital research. theater esearch, krish, dalhot, digital audio, london audio, DPA's, acoustic responce and image, ephifinany cypress, theater logic, theater innovatives...i know all these freakin guys

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6384
It may help if you put that electric foam crap on it.

Username: The_chosin_one

Here, Cali Usa

Post Number: 3
dude there liquid cooled

Username: Almostedscammed

Post Number: 1
my husband and i was shopping at walmart in ohio. these two guy in a black truck tired to sell us eds speaker worth $2,000 . my husband said that he has only 200 . the guy said ok but do you have any more .i said no. i alway tell my husband not to buy things off the street . the guy helped us put it in the car and drove off fast. but he forgot to get the money lol lol i only thank the god he was in a rush. . so i looked it up on line when we got home and found out it was a scam because i'm a woman . but the speaker sound great so far. thanks guys and quick your day job --go to school and get a real job. thank you god.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7052
"quick your day job" What does that mean???

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 47
quit prolly was meant.. not to be a smart azz heeh. only posting to state that im a sucker and i fell for this scam when i was in college. audio research or somethin like that sold out of a white van. they showed me some pamphlets of the speaks and they looked at least "big".. so i was poor and had no money but had to have this bargain of a deal out of the white van... i ended up trading the 2 12" rockford fosgate dvc subs plus crossfire amp out of the trunk of my car for them... i didn't really know i was scammed until about a year later when i saw a thread on the net about the company when trying to check the value of my acquired speaks. all in all, im a monkey ;; sorry for ramble

Gold Member

Post Number: 7057
LOL

Username: Basicaudio

Chula vista, Ca US

Post Number: 2
i read in the internet that these theater researh, digital research and other names used was originated by canon audio who manufactures them. I believe they are a mass production cheap system from china and elsewhere but are just copy cats of the real high end manufacturers of countries like china, taiwan and south korea for example.
I did come across someone who supposedly legitmately ordered these type of speakers thru canyon audio which is from i see on the site in reno nevada. these type of speakers are also sold at www.4seating.com under another name. i read in some other forum that someone actually took these apart and analyzed it, but had some good and bad remarks on the parts used. definitely not high end regarding parts but it's not as a trashy regarding the internal parts as some may criticize, at least from what i read and the pictures they showed on the site. i guess these type of speakers fall in the line of jensen, klh, streem and other low grade general consumer brand. i don't think any of these speakers are worth more than $200 a system.
who knows, they may sound better than many of the overpriced bose for all i know to some people!

from my research, it seems like if people are on a budget and looking for decent sounding quality loudspeakers, they might want to try this canadian company called FLUANCE. they are legit and have some pretty good reviews at audioreview.
there's another swedish company that makes some real good affordable and nice looking speakers called AUDIO PRO. that would be my suggestion if you are on a budget and don't want to get scammed of unknown back of the van speakers. reminds me of those back of the car copy cats of perfume and colognes that only smelled like the original like calvin klein, farenheit, pierre cardin, joob etc. brands.
i guess what are they going to do next, selling fake, copy cats of SONY, PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, NEC, MITSUBISHI, PIONEER ELITE, JVC HDTV/PLASMA/LCD big screens for $200? claiming $5000 for them?

i suggest go to a reputable source for purchasing such things. this forum sure do help save some people from being ripped off from what i'm reading!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us