Wnat Speakers to buy ????Please Help

Username: Purplelabel

Maracaibo, Zulia Venezuela

Post Number: 1
Hello, I am willing to buy a new set of speakers for using with Pioneer VSX-1015TXK 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
and I have in mind specifically this packages:
*Polk RM 20 Set of Speakers (wich are my favorites)
*Bose Acoustimas 5 Series III + Bose Vcs30
*JBL SCS300.7 Home cinema audio
*Infinity TSS750
Any recommendations?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6188
Can you listen to all of these speakers where you live?

Listen to them for yourself. Bring your own music. Listen well. Then decide which ones you like.

Bronze Member
Username: Tdogroeder

Des Moines, IA

Post Number: 97
You should go with what you like best. Only by listening will you be know what sounds best to your ears. Because all you will get is biased opinions if someone tells you what brand to go with.

Post Number: 2
That is the problem I don't have any source or store here where I can listen to all the equipments that I have researched for a few weeks, so my ears are your ears...here are some aspects for mi research: very solid, never get easily burned, good for movies and for loud music, wall mounting decor' style,and not too expensive. I will appreciate any true help.
Thanks again

Post Number: 3
Any Help?

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 775
I think based on that list you should effectively leave the Bose and that JBL off and concentrate on the other two. The Bose is no good and the JBL set is really no more than PC speakers (albeit good ones), but still sounds tiny.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 384
Mirage Omnistats might your needs.

Post Number: 4
Marc Sherman thanks for the advice but now that I've checked Mirage OmniSat Omnipolars...How could I build a 5.1 system?, there is no center channel and rears, what do you recommend for this? Also, between Polk RM 6900 & Polk 20 which one you'll get? Thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us