Good Link to Get Started w/...

Bronze Member
Username: Masse1369

Post Number: 73
I am new to the home audio world, I have been interested in car audio for years. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good link or a site that lists good quality systems. The "other" side of my company is a home technologies company that deals with basically denon and speakercraft for speakers and receivers and just about any tv's or other stuff and i can get this stuff at cost. I was thinking about doing some speakercraft aim3's in the ceiling for rears and a denon 3806 receiver for my new house i just bought and wanted some suggestions for the front and center speakers. I would like floor standing speakers and some sort of center channel. Also tell me if you would not recommend either of the 2 listed above. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Oh and Budget, lets say around $1K-1.5K wholesale cost or ebay price, for left right and center and a small quality sub. I would also like for it to look "modern"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
As far as the link, i am looking for something like a list of different systems, that would classify in my budget for me to look at and go listen to. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 627
hmmm

for modern, your best bet is MartinLogan, but they start out at $1500 for a PAIR of speakers

www.martinlogan.com

However, these speakers also sound stunning, and if you are willing to spend a little, you will be rewarded.

The MartinLogan Montage can be driven with that reciever. In fact, they had it in mind when it was being designed.

other companies:

Orb Audio (www.orbaudio.com)
Magnepan (www.magnepan.com)
Anthony Gallo Acoustics (www.roundsound.com)
Wraith (www.wraithspeakers.com)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us